Baby loves papa

Pragya is walking by talking in mobile with dida...her one hand is rested on her baby bump whereas other hand is holding the mobile...

her one hand is rested on her baby bump whereas other hand is holding the mobile

Ragini is feeding her fruit salad in-between...

Abhi comes there squealing in joy , he is very happy as he received three awards today..

But all ignored him and started pampering pragya...

He goes to Ragini and says," mom you know I got social swagger award ..."

Ra: okay...go and bring hot water for pragya...

Abhi looks at her shocked...

Abhi then keeps a cushion under his t-shirt and acts if he is pregnant...he sits in the sofa and says," maa... water...water..."

All looked at him and smiled seeing his naughtiness...

He suddenly gasped in pain by clutching the cushion and says,"oh my god jaanu come here...baby kicked me"

All chuckled seeing him...

Pragya sat near him and hitted his cushion..

Ab: jaanu... my baby

Then he turns to Ragini and says," maa even my baby is hungry"

Saying he opened his mouth... Ragini smiles and feeds him...

Then she alternatively feeds both abhi and pragya...

After dinner all are sitting in the hall and talking at that time...

Abhi lays on pragya lap , she pushes him down making him to fall from the couch...

Abhi gets up and looked at her shocked,"why did you push me"

Pragya Furiously whispers to him," this is not our bedroom"

Abhi ignores her and again lays on her lap and started talking to the baby...

All are admiring the couple ...

Suddenly abhi shouts," baby...you do onething you come out today itself"

Pr: Jaan... keep quiet

Abhi ignores her and tells the baby," you know baby today papa got three awards,I am on cloud nine if you too come today then I will be very happy..."

Then he looks at pragya and asks," jaanu...are you getting labour pain"

are you getting labour pain"