MMS

Pragya stammers...

Pr: w...wh..what..

Ab: one day Tanu called me to her house and she showed me one pendrive...

Seeing pragya's scared face abhi kissed her forehead and says..

Ab: she said that pendrive has your MMS...first I didn't believe her she said she placed a hidden camera in our washroom when she came to our house and she recorded your bathing video...

Pragya closed her eyes in disgust...

Ab: I was about to slap her but she said she has many copies of that video...I asked whether she is doing all these for money but she said she loves me and wanted to take revenge on pragya...she asked me to divorce you...she is a disgusting woman...she stooped this low to revenge you, so I thought even if I divorce you then she will blackmail you,so I thought of acting like I am in love with her and delete all the copies... to make her to believe me I hurted you Infront of her eyes on that day....but seeing you broken I thought of telling the truth to you but I feared about your reaction...so I left silently from disha's house ..I didn't wished to break your already broken heart...

Pragya panicks," Jaan...is she having that video till now.... don't know who all have that copies..."

Saying she cries but abhi says ," listen to me jaanu ...then one night drunk Tanu said me that there is no copies for that video..so I stole that pendrive from her house...from then I stopped meeting Tanu...she blackmailed me saying many things but I warned her...from that day I am keeping an eye on her always...then you too broke your contact with Tanu , so everything was fine....then that low life Tanu blabbered in anger that she will really make a MMS next time...at that time I came to know that she said lies ,but to safe guard you from that characterless girl I distanced myself from you.....

Pr: jaan.....did you delete that video from that pendrive

Ab: she didn't take video jaanu

Pr: no jaan....she would have lied....did you see th.....

Pragya stops her rants when abhi hugged her...