Proposal....

Abhi is standing near his bike with his friends and laughing seeing something in his mobile..

Pragya who is admiring him from a little distance smiles sees him laughing..

Di: are you going to tell him atleast today or just going to see him..

Pragya comes to her senses hearing disha's words..she immediately says

Pr: no no Disha..I will tell him today...

Tanu sarcastically says," first do it , then you can talk"

Pr: watch me Tanu..

Saying she walked near abhi..

Suddenly she comes back and asks

Pr: am I looking good..

Di: haan Haan ..first you go

Pragya gathers her courage and goes near abhi

Pragya's pov;
Oh god...I talked overly...but now my legs are shivering to go near him... don't worry pragya if he says no means also no problem.. you can make him to fall for you later....so just go and tell him..

Pragya goes behind him and pats his shoulder, but before he could turn she joined with a group of girls and acted as if she is talking to them..

Pr: did you eat Sheela...

Abhi turns and finds no one..

Abhi asks his friends," did anyone call me now"

They said ," no"

So he resumed his work..

Pragya sighs in relief and smiles at the girls and walks from there

After pragya left one girl from the group said," who is Sheela ?" Others nodded negatively...

Pragya with defeated face goes near Tanu and Disha..

Ta: I know first itself...you can't do that..

Seeing pragya's sad face Disha tells

Di: leave it...we can try tomorrow..

Ta: are you still having hope on her Disha...I am sure that abhi must have committed...