Chapter 14: Chunin Exams - Training!

Start from the beginning

Naruto: Toad Sage?

Jiraiya: Yes I am the toad sage! And what's your name?

Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki, Wait you just flattened Ebisu like a doormat! Who's supposed to train us now?

Jiraiya: Not me!

Y/n: Hold it right there! A few weeks ago you said that you could train me, you taught me how to summon stuff, but that wasn't really training! I think its time to actually train me.

Jiraiya: Fine you win this time, either way, what am I supposed to teach you?

Y/n: Now that I think about it, I don't actually know....

Jiraiya: Then I guess we don't have to train. Besides, I can't train both of you, I still need time for my research.

Y/n: Hold on a sec, what about this?

I used my Woodstyle to sprout several pieces of wood from the ground.

Jiraiya: Wood style huh? Aha! I got a solution on how to train both of you.

Naruto: What is it?

Jiraiya: I WON'T train both of you.

Y/n & Naruto: What?!

Naruto: How are we supposed to train then?

Jiraiya: Settle down, I haven't explained it yet. You see I don't know anything about Wood-Style, but I know someone who does, I ask him to train you, whilst I train Naruto.

Y/n: All right, who is this person then?

Jiraiya: The Third Hokage!

____________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n: The Third Hokage?? How is he even gonna accept to train me when he's busy with all the Hokage stuff??

Jiraiya: Trust me, the Old man will.

____________________________________________________________________________

The Third Hokage: I  r e f u s e .

Jiraiya: Come on Sensei, I mean he's done well keeping the peace even though he's an outsider. This could be his reward! Besides, Woodstyle could be really useful for the Village if he manages to develop it.

The Third Hokage: It's not that I don't want to teach him, but getting training from the Hokage would be unfair to the other Villages, remember, the Chunin Exams is still a diplomatic event where Villages can show off the strength of their next-generation.

Y/n: Well then I won't use any wood-style during the fights!

The Third Hokage: Then what's the point of increasing your strength, if you're not even gonna use it?

I had no response. He had a point that I had no answer to.

The Third Hokage: Follow me Y/n. Naruto, Jiraiya, you may go.

I didn't get what The Third Hokage was about to do, but I still had to follow him. There might be a tiny chance he'll agree.

We then went to the top of the Hokage Rock, it was pure silence coming up the steps to the top. Finally though, He spoke.