An attack, really?!

Momo woke up to her phone ringing, she quickly grabbed it, trying not to wake up the person, who was currently cutting off her blood stream to her arm.

She looked at the phone, seeing that it was her mother calling. "Hello? It's 3am, on a Friday night, why are you waking me up?" She whispered, trying not to be to loud.

"Momo darling, "We need you for something." Momo sighed, placing the phone on her shoulder, and holding it there with her head, freeing her hand. She started to play with Kyoka's hair slightly, listening.

"What is it?" "We need to go to another party-I know I know, we aren't trying to set you up, it's purely business." Momo let out a long sigh, brushing a piece of Jiro's hair behind her ear.

"I'm bringing my girlfriend then." "That is perfectly acceptable, but we need you there." "Fine, when is it?" "It's at 10...tonight." Momo went silent, listening to Kyoka's breathing to calm down. "Mother, it's is 3am in the morning, it's is technically Saturday today, and you only tell me this, a few hours in advance."

There was silence on the other side of the phone. Momo rubbed the bridge of her nose slightly, as she calmed down. "I'll see you at 10 then." She said, hanging up. She looked back at her girlfriend laying on her now numb arm.

"You're lucky I love you." She mumbled as she wrapped her other arm around Jiro, trying to go back to sleep, listening to her soft snores, "you are definitely why I'm still sane." She thought, placing a small kiss on her cheek as she rested her head on top of Jiro's.

...

Momo woke up first, feeling hair in her face, first thing in the morning. "That's always lovely to wake up to" she said, brushing it out of her face, nuzzling into the back of Jiro's neck more.

Jiro felt the breath on the back of her neck and slowly woke up, stirring slightly and she was held in place by Momo, determined to go back to sleep. "Mmm, Momo?" "What's up babe?" Momo mumbled, holding onto Kyoka a little tighter.

"What time is it?" She asked, turning to face Momo, who was checking her phone now. "It's 9:32, why?" "Because you where up last night." Jiro answered, playing with Momo's hair. "You where up?" She shook her head, burying it into the crook of Momo's neck.

"Not really, but I wasn't asleep either." Momo hummed in response, catching Jiro slightly off guard. "Hum again." "What." "Hum again, it's sounds nice." Momo sighed but did anyway.

Jiro nuzzled more into her neck, listening to her girlfriend hum. "This is how I'm going to fall asleep from now on." Jiro sighed, making Momo chuckle. "Well that's good, but I have some bad news." Momo said, as Jiro reluctantly separated herself from Momo.

"What is it?" "My mother. Asked me last night, at 3am, to tell me there is a party I'm needed at." Jiro looked at her confused, "but we just had one, why is there another rich people party?!" Momo smiled and started to play with Jiro's hair.

"Appearance is important, so I need to go. Do you want to come with me?" "Do I want to spend my time going to another rich people party?" Jiro asked herself, looking back up at Momo.

"Fine, but the second I get it on, we're leaving, or at least I am." Jiro said, leaning back into Momo's embrace. "When is it?" She asked, placing her head under Momo's chin, bringing her arms around Momo.

"Tonight at 10..." Jiro went silent, as a thick silence started to fill the air. "Jiro-" Momo was interrupted by Jiro sighing loudly as she sat up. "I'm getting food." She said, walking out of the room, leaving Momo confused.