Wait what?

Not proof read!

Momo sat down next to Jiro as Mr. Aizawa looked over the papers. He looked at the two girls, seeing Jiro fidgeting again and Momo sitting with perfect posture as usual.

"Great, let's get this started so I can go back to work." He yawned and looked at the papers. "Now then, I have to speak to both you and your alibi. Preferably I'd want to just to go Yoayorozu but seeing as she sent you that text, I also have to report your relationship." He informed, scratching the back of his head.

"If I may ask, why is it important that you report our relationship?" Momo questioned, seeing Jiro blush a slight shade of pink. Aizawa sighed and shuffled through the papers a bit, before placing one on top of the rest.

"Because, Yoayorozu, when training or being a hero, a relationship can get in the way. During training the two can become distracted and not take the training seriously, or during hero work it's possible for the them to become more of a detriment to a mission instead of helping it." He said calmly, folding her arms over each other and resting them on the desk.

She nodded and looked almost ashamed for even asking. She brought her hand to rest on her bicep rubbing her thumb into her own skin. It could be a potential risk, especially on the battlefield, what happens if one of them gets hurt and the other goes to them instead of doing their job?

Huffing, he continued "Now then, I'll be asking a few questions and you two can go back to your dorms and prepare for tomorrow's training." There was no room for questions or debate on the off chance the two would even consider trying. He got to a final form and grabbed a pen writing something down quickly and looking back up at the two.

"So, how long has this been happening exactly?" He gestured between the two by pointing between them from side to side, his eyes looking a bit more red. Momo let got of her arm and straighten her posture, crossing her legs and bringing her hands together and resting them on top of her knee. "Two and a half months"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes looking back at the girls unamused.

"Please answer honestly, Miss Yoayorozu." Jiro raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms leaning back. "She did, we haven't been dating long." Jiro quipped rolling her eyes. Aizawa grimaced at this but wrote it down anyway. He shrugged off the weight of his ever growing tiredness and looked back at the two girls.

"Do you believe that your relationship has effected your training or your peers training in anyway?" They both shook their heads and he nodded writing something else down.

"Last question, if your relationship got in the way of your or your peers training, would you be willing to separate?" The girls where silent for a moment before looking at one another and nodding. "Yes." "Yeah."

Aizawa's lips pulled ever so slightly into a smile as he wrote something else down nodding. "Alright, thank you for your cooperation, the two of you may continued attend UA." He added filling out a few more lines before stuffing it into a folder and laying it on his desk.

"What do you mean we can keep going here? Was there something we could have said that could of gotten us kicked out?" She says up and Leander forward, uncrossing her arms and gripping the arms of the chair.

"Let me put it this way, if a student isn't willing to change something that can negatively effect their training or someone else's training, then they are not suited to be a hero nor are the suited to be here." He explained before standing and pointing to the door.

"Now then, I have more work to do so if you would be so kind as to leave my office." Momo and Jiro stood up and left quickly thereafter heading to Momo's dorm.