The date

Warning: no proof read and terrible writing

Saturday rolled around, Momo and Jiro exhausted from both the spying and the training they endure to become heroes.

Jiro woke up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she planned the day out, the perfect date, and she wanted Momo to relax and enjoy herself while she could, even if it's just a day.

She got up and went downstairs, getting ready for breakfast, getting the cereal from the top shelf using her jacks. "Thank you Momo!" She internally thanked, Momo being the one to tell her she could do that.

She made her food and started eating, hearing someone coming down the stairs. She looked over seeing Denki coming down, humming to himself.

"Goood morning ji, how are you?" His voice was sing song-ish, and lighter that normal. "What happened?" "Can a guy just not be in a good mood?" Jiro eyed him suspiciously.

"Well judging from your heartbeat, no, what happened?" Kaminari sighed in defeat, rolling his eyes. "Shinzo let me play on his switch, and let me lay on him." He muttered taking a bite of his pop tart.

"Not a very healthy breakfast." "And yours is?" Jiro shook her head, taking a bite of her food, "but it tastes good.". Kaminari nodded, eating his breakfast, "what about you? You told me you had plans today?" .

Jiro nodded, and leaned back, letting out a sigh, "yeah, I have a date, but I don't know if it's good enough for her, ya know.". Kaminari nodded, swallowing his food, "yeah, but the only way to see if your good enough, is to try."

"Thanks but I never said I wasn't good enough....oh god what if I'm not good enough." Jiro presses her fingers to her temples, resting her elbows on the table. Kaminari stood up and slowly walked away, leaving Jiro to panic, only to bump into Momo.

"I think I broke her." "I can see that." Momo walked over waving a hand in front of Jiro's face, nothing. "Jiro." Nothing, Momo sighed. She leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.

Jiro came back to reality blushing, "M-Momo!" "Welcome back dear." Momo said walking behind her to get a pan out.

"Now you're just teasing me." Jiro grumbled, as Kaminari he a shit eating grin on his face, as he looked at Jiro. "Don't look at me like that." She growled as she continued to eat.

"Please don't fight, it's still to early and I would rather have Jiro in a good mood for our date." Momo said, making Jiro hide her face as it was redder than a tomato.

Momo finished making her breakfast and sat next to Jiro, who was finishing hers. "So, what's the plan?" "Plan?" Jiro looked at her confused as her face started to cool down.

"For the date. What's the plan?" She asked, smiling at Jiro. "Oh! That's a secret, but dress warm, or just bring a jacket." Jiro said as she stood up, "an meet me out here at 1!" She yelled running up the stairs.

Jiro got up to her room, looking over the plan again, "butterflies, lunch, movie, park." She sighed, she made the appointments but was still very worried, what if it didn't go well, what if something goes wrong, what if something doesn't go through?

She sighed and looked at the time, 9:34, plenty of time to relax and make sure she's ready to go, and to panic before she goes on the date.

Momo watched Jiro run up the stairs quickly, as soon as she finished her food, leaving her alone with Kaminari. "Soooooo, you exited?" He asked, Momo nodded as she got up and washed her dishes.

"Has she told you about anything she has planned!" He shook his head. "I'm just as clueless as you here." Momo nodded and went upstairs.

Time skip