I Have To Wonder Why You're Nice Too Me

2 days till Sports Festival

(Note: I know, I really shouldn't use so many memes, but this chapter is supposed to be more light hearted, and my sense of humor is... not the greatest. But my brother found it funny so....)

Suika gave Izuku a quick tour of the house, and all of them now stood in the middle of the kitchen. "We have two options. A, we get chicken nuggets for lunch, or b, we raid the entire kitchen" Gin said, and Banditt said, "See, this is why the snack food is hidden at my house."

Izuku tilted his head, confused, "Wouldn't it be better to just... make something, like.... uhm, sandwiches or something?" Suika patted him on the head, "See, you have common sense!!"

Shizuka had at this point climbed ontop of the fridge, and called out, "Sandwiches are strange abominations!!"

"Gasp, how dare you say such a thing about sandwiches!!!" Banditt said dramatically, and Kirishima sighed, shaking his head, "Man, you aren't supposed to say 'gasp' out loud, y'know.."

Gin sighed, "Chicken nuggets then?"

"Chiken nuggies!!!" cheered, well, pretty much all of them.

Izuku looked so very confused, but he decided to just go along with it, and said (although much less enthusiastically) "Chiken nuggies..?"

The Bois all said "Le gasp!" Except of course, Kirishima, who chose to pat Izuku's head, while wiping away a nonexistent tear, "They grow up so fast!!"

"I'm the same age as you?" Izuku questioned, although he did end up grabbing Kirishima's hand, and holding it onto his head.

Gin's eyes looked like they were sparkling when he said, "Holy shit the elf likes headpats omygawhd that's adorable"

"Can I pat you?" Suika asked, and Izuku quickly started blushing from embarassment, although he nodded slowly, letting go of Kirishima's hand, "U-uhm... Yeah, y-you can.."

Kirishima stepped out of the way, and Suika grinned, lightly patting his head a few times, and then he literally just started petting him. "Why is your hair so soft?"

Izuku didn't answer, instead pressing his head into Suika's hand. He honestly had not expected for Suika to starting petting him, but he definitely liked it.

"Well, I'mma go order McDonalds since y'all want those chiken nuggies." Gin said, whipping out his phone.

++++++

After they had finished eating, Gin picked up one of the empty containers and said, "This bitch empty, YEET!!", and threw it into the trash can.

"Okaaay, moving on from that... what should we do now?" Suika asked.

Kirishima grinned, "Oooh, let's play minecraft!!"

"Yeah, great idea!!" Gin agreed, nodding. Shizuka shrugged, "I don't see why not."

Suika hummed, and said, "Alright, I guess it's settled then. Minecraft it is."

"Uh.... Hey Kirishima..?" Izuku whispered, "What's minecraft?"

++++++

They decided to play on survival mode. Which ment that it would be Izuku's first night (in minecraft terms). "Don't worry, buddy. The first night is always the scariest, it gets easier after that. Besides, we're all working together on this!" Kirishima said, handing Izuku a remote.

The redhead had already explained which buttons would do what, and Izuku ran each button's use through his head a few times. "Uh, on a scale of 1-10, exactly how scary is it? 10 being scary enough for me to accidently activate one of my quirks, and 1 being... I dunno, Ashido jumping up out of nowhere kind of scary." Izuku asked, absentmindedly fiddling with one of the joysticks as they waited for the world to load up.

Kirishima chuckled at the second example, and said, "Knowing you, it'd probably be either a 4 or 5, depending on how you react to creepers."

A look of realization crossed his face after he had said that, though, and he said, "Er, Midoribro, are you scared of Bakubro specifically, or explosions in general?"

++++++

They ended up changing the difficulty to easy mode, and turned off the 'TNT explodes' setting after Izuku admited that explosions tended to remind him of Bakugou, which often lead to some unpleasent memories, Izuku insisting that they really didn't have to all the while. (Although, Izuku was internally grateful that they had done it.)

Within the first day they had collected enough material to make beds for each of them, although they didn't have a house built yet, so Suika had created a hole in the ground to put their beds in.

They had to stop while working on building a house in the second night, due to Suika's remote having low batteries.

A/N

Oh, look whose back! It's meee~

I am aware that Creepers can spawn in Easy mode, but the thing is, the Bois(tm), forgot that, and thought that creepers didn't spawn in easy mode.  And of course, Izuku doesn't know any different, he's never played Minecraft in his life.

Sorry about how it turned out, I kinda have no idea how to write sleep overs.