Please Don't Hurt Me.

7 days till the Sports Festival

"Stop the fight, All Might!!" Came a gruff sounding voice, of which Izuku recognized as Aizawa.

Great, now Izuku had probably just ruined training for everyone..

Bakugou stepped away, leaving the area. Izuku remained put, still scared that something would happen. Aizawa climbed up inside the area, "I told All Might that pairing you two up wasn't a good idea..." He sounded annoyed.

Izuku backed up, what if he's mad at me? He's probably gonna hurt me, like how Kacchan does..!

Aizawa sighed, and crouched down in front of Izuku, holding one of his hands out. "Izuku. It's okay, I'm not mad at you. No ones gonna hurt you, alright?" Izuku let out a shaky breath, and nodded. He felt guilty for being scared that Aizawa would harm him, as if he had ever harmed any of them.

Aizawa helped Izuku up, and both of them left the area.

As they walked, however, Aizawa noticed some strange scorch marks on Izuku's sports outfit. "Hey, where'd those burns come from?"

Izuku looked at him, confusion etched into his face, before he realised what Aizawa meant. "I-I don't kn-know.. K-K-Kacchan didn't use his-his qu-quirk..!" Izuku stammered out.

Izuku's hands were starting to get sweaty due to his nerves, when suddenly...

POP!!!

A multitude of explosions started going off in his hands, each one becoming more intense than the last. He stared at the explosions fearfully, not fully registering what was going on.

Aizawa activated his quirk in an instant, stopping the explosions abruptly. Before anyone could react, intense fear filled Izuku's body, causing for him too run off.

Aizawa looked back at All Might, "Keep an eye on the kids, I'll go talk to him."

All Might nodded, and with that, Aizawa ran in the direction that Izuku went in.

He found himself wandering through Ground Omega, trying to find Izuku within the foresty area. He had left little to no trace that he had been there, but Aizawa was sure that he saw the panicked greenette running towards the wooded place.

He would call out to the boy, but he knew that it would probably only spook Izuku and get him even more lost.

He was starting to get worried that he wouldn't find Izuku, when he heard the feint sound of explosions, occompanied by crying.

Aizawa followed the sound, and sure enough, there was Izuku, leaning against a tree with a stream of explosions popping from his hands. He was curled up on the floor, staring at the explosions in fear, as if he were waiting for something bad to happen. A twig broke under Aizawa's foot, causing Izuku's teary gaze to fall upon him.

"Ai-Aizawa-Sensei.. make them stop... please, p-please, make-make them st-stop... they... they wanna.... they're gonna.. they're gonna hurt me.... please.." Izuku pleaded, confusing Aizawa slightly. He knew that, whether intentional or not, Izuku took Bakugou's quirk, so why couldn't he control it at least enough to stop it?

Then again, with the nature of the quirk, as well as the fact that Izuku was absoulutely petrified, it did make sense.

Aizawa activated his quirk, and the explosions stopped once more. Izuku looked incredibly grateful for a few moments, before fear returned on his expresion, and he turned to run once more.

Before he could take off, Aizawa wrapped his capture gear around Izuku, only increasing the boy's panic.

"Izuku. It's going to be okay. Just, focus on your breathing, alright?" Aizawa said.

Izuku swallowed a lump in his throat, and nodded slowly. He closed his eyes, and his rapid, panicked breaths slowed into much calmer ones.

"There you go... better?" Aizawa asked. Izuku nodded once more, "a little..."

Aizawa nodded, "Do you want to wait a little before we go back?" "Yeah..."

+++++

Aizawa eventually came back, Izuku trailing behind him slightly.

The rest of the class had already finished training, although they were still waiting on the training field. Bakugou had a large scowl on his face, clearly angry that the smaller male had stolen his quirk.

Kirishima flung himself at Izuku before anyone could stop him, wrapping the greenette in a hug. "Midoribro, you're okay!!!!"

Izuku was surprised by this, but quickly melted into the hug, returning it. Any leftover nerves vanished due to the gesture, giving Izuku a sense of safety.

However, before Izuku could get to used to the feeling, Bakugou growled, "Give me back my quirk, Deku!!!"

Izuku nodded frantically, pulling away from Kirishima. He placed one hand on Bakugou's shoulder, and forced the energy of the quirk through his hand, transfering it back to Bakugou.

+++++

"Alright, we're going to focus on controlling All for One today, alright?" Aizawa stated.

They were getting started on Izuku's extra quirk training, and to say Izuku was nervous about that would be an underestimation. "Huh? Wh-why? Can-can't we ke-keep working on-on One for A-All..?" He said, stumbling over his own words.

Aizawa sighed, "Well, seeing as you accidentaly stole Bakugou's quirk eariler, you definitely need to work on that quirk more."

Izuku understood the reasoning, honestly, he did, but he wasn't sure he wanted to. After all, didn't All Might say that his quirk wold corrupt him until he became a power hungry villain? Even with what his mother had said after his quirk was discovered, he couldn't help but think All Might was telling the truth.

No matter how much Aizawa tried, he couldn't convince Izuku to use it. They ended up going the whole time without any real progress, and had to send Izuku home since Inko would get worried otherwise.

Gods, Aizawa was worried for the Problem Child....

A/N

I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter, ngl.