Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

"So, everything's settled now. All you hav3 to do now is sign the contract." Nayeon said to both CEOs while handing her CEO the beige-colored folder she was holding.

"After this meeting, we will all have a drink celebrating our official collaboration with TTOT." Our CEO said earning smiles from all employees.

I turn my head again at Nayeon and found her quite uncomfortable.

What's wrong with her? Doesn't she want to go?

"Sure. Tomorrow is the start of this project." Mr. Kang reminded while Nayeon walked towards our CEO to hand the folder for him to sign.

As she passed by me, I felt tingles down my spine making me look at her.

Did she felt it as well?

"Must I ask Nayeon, are you seeing anyone, right now?" Our manager said making her look at him.

The employees of the other company looked at him as well confused a sto why the sudden question.

She chuckled lightly and gave him a professional smile. "I have no interest in entering such relationship yet." She answered making our manager nod.

Must I say, I feel so relieved hearibg that...

After our CEO signed the folder, she then went back to her seat as their CEO smile.

"Okay then, this is the end of our meeting. TTOT employees, you can all have your day offs today because starting tomorrow, you will work harder. Arrasseo?" The employees nodded.

"Mr. Kang, how about those who haven't passed their reports yet?" An employee asked.

Based on how the employees interact, they seem close to their CEO.

No wonder their company is known for such great teamwork.

"You can email the report to Ms. Im. She will be reading your reports and would only pass it to me if it is acceptable." Their manger answered for their CEO.

*****

Right now, everyone in both companies are taking their lunch at the cafeteria in our building.

"Jungkook, why don't you go and try to talk to her?" Jimin whispered to me as we stared at her direction who is talking to the TTOT manager and CEO.

"What should I say?" I asked earning a smack from him.

"Jungkook, it's not like you two didn't have anything special years ago. Just say 'Hi Nayeon, could we talk for a second?' That!" He said as I pouted due to how hard he smacked me a while ago.

I sighed and suddenly looked around.

"Where is Yoongi by the way?" I asked Jimin.

"He excused himself for a while, he had a phone call with Hoseok." I just nodded in response before turning my head back at Nayeon only to find her walking this way.

My heart started beating fast and was about to come talk to her when she stopped on her tracks and took out her phone.

"Hey guys, I just had some talk with Hoseok. What were you guys doing?" I heard Yoongi said but I didn't even bothered to look at him.

"I just told Jungkook to go and try to talk to her. Looks like she is busy talking with someone on the phone." Jimin answered.

"What do you guys think, is she really not seeing anyone right now?" Yoongi asked recalling what she answered to our manager a while ago.

"If I were her, I would've been engaged by now." I heard Jimin jokingly said only to heard a 'pak' sound.

"Jungkook. She might melt if you continue to stare at her with loving eyes." I turn to Yoongi and Jimin who is giving me grinning faces.

*****

Nayeon's POV

"So, you guys met already?"

"Ne. Nothing happened tho." I answered.

"What about Jungkook, didn't he come to talk to you?" He asked.

I smiled weakly. After all these years... the pain still exists...

"Nope. I guess he and his girlfriend is having a good and happy life." I answered, sadness a little evident on my tone.

"What if he doesn't really have one? Remember? You didn't gave him a chance to explain to you."

I chuckled lightly. "That's just impossible. His girlfriend came and confronted me with it that time." I said recalling that past.

"Nan molla..."

"I gotta go now, tonight, we will have a party to celebrate our collab. Bye." I said while smiling.

"Bye, Nayeon. Please keep an eye on him for me, arrasseo?"

I laughed. "Ne. Besides, I have no choice in the first place." I said making him chuckle.

"Okay then." After that, I hung up and suddenly felt someone's presence making me snap my head up only to find Jihyo.

"Oh, Ms. Park, may I help you?" I asked with a smile.

She then sudeenly stopped from her tracks who seems to be a little taken aback.

"Why call ms 'Ms. Park' now? It's not like we aren't close friends." She said with a smile.

I look down amd chuckled lightly before turning my head up back at her. "Okay then... Jihyo, what can I help you?" I said with a smile making her smile back.

"It's been so long... how are you?" She asked.

"Here, still breathing." I said as she nodded.

"Why did you go?"

I couldn't help but sigh lowly. This is what I am afraid... to recall the painful past once again...

"I-"

"Ms. Im- oh, um... may I borrow her for a while?" I turn around and spotted Jacob, one of my co employee coming towards us.

"Sure thing. Talk to you later, Nayeon." I turn to Jihyo and responded with a smile before she walks away towards the girls.

God knows how much I missed you guys so much...

"Have you eaten already?" He asked making me chuckle.

This guy right here, had confessed to me that he has some affection towards me yet he understands that I like someone else.

"Since you saved me from trouble, I'll treat you." I said making him smile widely.

"You said that, right? No turning back! Lezz go!" He said and grabbed my hand making me laugh.

Jungkook's POV

"She looks happy with him." Jimin said and looked at me with a smirk.

"Maybe they are just friends, since she said she isn't seeing anyone right now." Sana said.

"Jihyo, how was your talk with Nayeon?" Yoongi asked.

She smiled. "She's still the same friendly Nayeon. Yet I was quite taken aback because she called me 'Ms. Park' at first." She said.

" 'Ms. Park?' " Jeongyeon asked making Jihyo nod with a light chuckle.

"Ne. But she must've said that because she might think we are mad at her." Jihyo assumed.

Just as long as she is still the same...

The same girl I love so much, even now...

*****

Chapter 3 published!!!

Uwu what do you guys think of this chapter?

Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter!!

♡♡♡