Taking Out The Duchess

The girls were set to take back their father’s castle and Kingdom back from the evil Rowena.

A guard was riding his horse towards the garden.

Blair and Courtney stood on opposite pillars and pulled out a rope, making the guard fall off his horse.

“I'll bring the doctor as fast as I can.” Blair said, then jumped on the horse riding away, a guard shouting after her.

“Hey! Hey! Come back here!”

Desmond was placing a portrait of Rowena on the wall where Isabella’s portrait was supposed to be.

“To the left. Left. Left. My left. Yes. Now straighten it. Much better.”

Edeline and Delia took their croquette equipment and played a ball each at two guards, knocking them down

Genevieve gave a signal to Hadley and Isla, and the girls nodded.

“We're here.” The twins echoed, making the guards turn.

“Hey. Hey, you! Halt!”

They left their posts to chase after the twins, giving Genevieve, Derek, [Y/n], Ethan, Ashlyn, Courtney and Fallon, the opportunity to sneak into the castle.

The guards chased to twins to the garden and up the garden wall.

The twins came to a grass patch of the wall and stood with crossed arms watching as the guards chasing them, fell from the wall.

They laughed all walked out from behind the wall, revealing the stilts on their legs.

Rowena walked towards Randolph’s room, rolling her teacart.

“Cousin, I have your tea.”

Desmond smirked closing the door behind her.

“Oh, Desmond.” He looked up to see [Y/n] waving at him.

“Hey! Come here!”

[Y/n] ran off, with Desmond chasing after her.

She ran past a corner where her twin and the other girls were hiding and gave them a go signal.

Ethan tripped Desmond and Ashlyn rolled up a cart, which Desmond landed in.

“Whoa!”

The cart rolled down all the way to the dungeon, Courtney and Fallon locking the door after him.

“Let me out of here!”

The triplets were hiding behind a wall outside the castle, watching it.

“I wonder what's happening.” Janessa said.

Lacey lifted up a vial that was in her hand.

“I think I should give this to [Y/n].”