To Be And Not To Be

Mulai dari awal

"Your moans are so cute." She muttered. Her face was flush, red. I grinned slyly. I picked her up and quickly slipped my shaft inside of her.

"Ah!" She cried. I thrusted inside of her. Her insides coiled around me like a snake to its prey. She took control once again. She leaned forward, doing a twerking motion on my shaft.

"I... love... you..." I said between moans.

"I love you... AH!" She paused because I pulled it out, then slammed it back in. "Too..." I grabbed Sinon by her hips and began ramming her down on my shaft. "Ah! Gn! Ugh!"

"Mmm." I groaned.

"Kirito-Kun..." She moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it." I continued slamming her down, suddenly speeding up. Sinon sat up and placed my left hand on her breast. I played with it, all while still gripping her hip. She grabbed my hair, her moans grew in intensity.

"I'm cumming." I groaned.

"Ah!" Sinon cried. She came first, and I shortly after. I slowly pulled out, seeing a pool of semen slide out of her. She collapsed onto me, out of breath. I stroked her head as I noticed the sun rising above the mountain. I tapped her shoulder. She slowly raised her head to mine. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"We gotta get dressed and meet in the living room," I said.

"Aw, I wanna stay here," Sinon whined. I sat up and moved her to the bed. I stood up and walked to the closet.

"Come clean yourself up!" I called. She whined but came to the closet and opened her player window. She generated two "Restore" crystals and handed me one. I took it and activated it. My avatar had automatically cleaned itself. "Thanks." I turned to the closet and clicked the "Open" icon. A window popped up in front of me with a series of outfits. I selected my signature black outfit and my Blackwyrm Coat. When I closed the closet, the items generated on my avatar. Sinon did the same with her GGO outfit. She closed the closet. We walked out of the room into the living room. Surprisingly, we were the first ones up. The others slept on the sofas and chairs in the living room. Enki and Asuna slept next to each other on the sofa. Agil slept on the other sofa with Klein and Leafa while Silica and Lisbeth slept next to each other in a chair. I sat in the other chair, waiting for everyone else to wake up. Sinon walked over and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Ungh." A groan came from Leafa. She quietly yawned as she sat up. She looked around the room until she noticed us. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I said. Sinon smiled.

"How did you sleep?" Leafa asked. Sinon and I looked at each other and blushed.

"Good. We slept well," Sinon answered. "What about you?"

"Mmm, really good. It was a good sleep." Leafa stuttered, blushing. We all turned to Klein as he stirred awake and sat up. He looked at Leafa and blushed, then looked to us. Specifically, he looked at me. There's no doubt about it, he and Leafa did something last night. I mean, it's not like I can do anything about it. And besides, it's good for them, for both of them. Tsuboi is a really nice guy and may come on too strong, but he really is just looking for someone to love. And Suguha, she is my cousin, no, my little sister. And she deserves the world. And I think Tsuboi is just that.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning, bro." Klein rubbed his eyes and yawned. Klein's yawn seemed to have woken everyone else up. Asuna was under Enki's arm and stayed under it when she sat up. Silica and Lisbeth woke up at the same time. I was surprised that they were both comfortable on that chair. Everyone stood up and stretched, including Sinon. She hopped off my lap and I followed.