To Be And Not To Be

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Kirito. What DID you say?" Sinon copied the other girls.

"Uh, nothing?" I spoke questioningly. Lisbeth studied me as if she was a detective.

"You're off the hook." She backed away, as did Silica and Sinon. I showed some form of relief. "For now!"

"O-okay, okay," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Asuna chuckled slightly.

"Doesn't this bring back memories? I mean, aside from the bad ones?" She said.

"Yeah," Klein added. He was silent the whole time until now.

"Anyways, what about that skill you got for killing the thing all by yourself," Agil asked.

"Technically, it's not a skill. It's an Upgrade Crystal. If I use it, it maxes out my two-handedness. Meaning if I were to be a greatsword-wielder." I explained. "Enki, I would give it to you. But apparently, it's non-transferrable."

"It's cool." He said.

"Anyways, are we ready to go?" Leafa asked. "We've still got 5 hours of daylight left. We can make our way to the dungeon and rest there until morning." Everyone looked at each other.

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled. Leafa began walking in the direction of the towering cylinder on the other side of the map.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Two Months Later)

The early morning sunlight shined off the lake. I stood on the balcony, watching the fish jump up from the lake. I heard footsteps come up from behind me. I turned and saw Sinon in her underwear. I got up a while ago and didn't want to wake her. She slunk to the balcony and looked at me.

"Good morning." Her voice was high-pitched, yet soft and mellow.

"Morning." I wrapped my arms around her, placing a kiss on her lips. I couldn't help but continuously look at her outfit. Ever since we made it past the 20th-floor boss, she's been more open and less shy.

"You're staring." She said, looking at the lake.

"And? I can't help it." I said. She turned to me, blushing. All she did was smile. She covered up anything else. But, I knew something she thought I didn't. I know... that she's terrified. I grabbed her hand and walked back inside. I sat on the bed and gestured for her to sit on my lap. She put her knees on each side of me. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel her slow, soft breath on my face. She moved forward, connecting our lips. She controlled the kiss, speeding it up, slowing it down, increasing the intensity. I put my hands on her waist. Her skin was so warm. She shook from the contact but didn't say anything. Sinon backed off slightly, looking directly downwards, with the biggest grin on her face. I looked down as well.

"Hmm..." Sinon hummed seductively, sliding her hand down my shirt and pulling it off. She stared at my exposed abs and began slowly running her hand across my body. She gradually made her way to my pants, where my bulge was clearly protruding. He got off my lap and got on her knees. I looked at her with a face she's never seen before. It was erotic, lustful. She pulled down my pants and boxers, revealing my elongated shaft. She giggled softly as she stroked it slowly, gradually picking up speed. She licked the head before slipping it into her mouth.

"A-ah!" I moaned. She sucked the head, then went down once again. She took it out of her mouth and smiled. She stood up and pushed my torso to the bed, causing me to lay down. She took off her underwear and got on top of me. She started grinding on my shaft. "U-ugh"