I've truly fallen into a slight depression. I was good at holding my feelings in, but it gotten to the point where I've bottled it up for so long.

So, I wanted to film a video. Considering people have already tried to work they way around what or who the song is about.

There was a ton of speculation that it was about Sam, in fact, it was. He was pissed at me.

He's messaged me almost everyday to not release it and to not speak out, but I was truly fed up with his bullshit.

I couldn't hid it from anyone, he deserved to be exposed. As much of a bitch I am, I would never do this.

But, he did hurt me. So he gets what he deserves, my revenge. I hit record and sat down.

"Hey guys, it's me Nova." I said, doing my intro.

I filmed about 30 minutes worth of footage, explaining it all from the start to finish.

I decided to set it off to the side, after the song officially drops, or when I can bring myself to edit it.

I got up to do my makeup, I was headed off to meet up with Tara.

I was fairly excited to hang out with her. I haven't had much friends here, also because I'm not social.

I went downstairs, grabbed my keys and you know. I arrived at her house, watching her come outside.

"Nova!!" She said in a screeched voice.

"Hey Tara." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you girl, come in!" She exclaimed, hugging me back and pulling my arm into her house.

I've never been to her house, but it was really beautiful and modern.

It was well put together, I loved it. She guided me to her room, whoa. It was covered in a ton of Harry Styles stuff, not complaining.

"Well, what do ya think?" She asked.

"I love your house, wow." I said. I felt like a kid on christmas, why? I don't know.

"I meant my room silly." She said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"No, I love it. It's so beautiful, living for the Harry pillow." I said, laughing and pointing at it.

"Yep, he's my husband. Other then my actual boyfriend." She said, also laughing.

"You have a boyfriend, eh?" I asked.

"Yea actually, his name is Jake." She said smiling, grabbing the picture frame off of her nightstand.

I looked at it, noticing he looked familiar. It hit me, he was a good friend of Sams. I frowned.

"What's the matter?" She asked, kinda concerned I was frowning at a picture of her and her boyfriend.

"Oh it's nothing." I said, but it was something.

"Huh, okay." She said, awkwardly scratching her head.

I was about to reply when my phone started ringing, the name popped up, revealing Sams name across the screen.