Chapter One: Kira Strauss

Gray Fullbuster was in love. Not with Juvia or Lucy, or Erza or Mira. He was in love with Kira Strauss, the cousin of Mirajane, Elfman and Lisanna Strauss, even though no one knew.

Not many people know anything about Kira. The only people who know much about her is her cousins and Gray.

Kira has long dark purple hair, sky blue eyes and wears a long purple dress. She looks a little like Mirajane.

Gray and Kira have been friends for years. Kira works at the guild with Mira. A lot of guys like her and asks her out a lot, but she always declines.

One day...

"Hey, Kira?" A guild member said.

"Yes?" Kira asked.

"Wanna go out tonight?" He asked.

Watching not far away was Gray annoyed that another guy has asked her out. He was the 8th one today.

"I'm sorry but I must decline." Kira replied.

"Oh, ok then..." The man said sadly as he walked away.

Gray smirked to himself. Kira looked at him and smiled with a little wave. He turned a little red and waved back.

"Hey Gray." Natsu said.

Gray looked and saw Natsu, Lucy and Erza.

"Hey." Gray replied.

"Hey! Kira! The usual please." Natsu said.

"Coming right up! Mira." Kira said as she went through to the back.

"Hey, guys, what is Kira magic type?" Lucy asked.

"Um..." Natsu said.

"I don't know." Erza said.

"Me neither." Natsu said. "Let's find out!" He added.

Kira came over with a tray full of drinks and she put them on the table.

"Here you go." Kira said.

"Hey, Kira?" Natsu asked.

"Yes?" Kira asked.

"Do you have any magic?" Natsu asked.

Kira giggled a little.

"Of course I do, or I wouldn't be here." She said.

"Hey, Kira, Elfman is trying to give people a lesson in being a man again!" Macao said.

"Coming." Kira said as she walked away.

"Well she has magic. Could she be a takeover mage like Mira, Elfman and Lisanna?" Lucy asked.

"Or something super cool like me!" Natsu said.

"You're not cool; you're just a dragon slayer, like many others." Gray said.

Natsu stood up.

"You wanna go!?" Natsu asked.

"Not really." Gray said.

"Huh? What's with you?" Natsu asked.

"Nothing. I'm going out." Gray said as he walked out the guild.

"Hey, Kira!" Mira shouted.

Natsu, Lucy and Erza watched the cousins.

"Yes Mira?" Kira asked as she walked to Mira.

"Don't you um..." Mira said as she noticed Team Natsu watching them. "Have to go train with Lisanna and Elfman?" Mira asked.

"Oh, you're right, how forgetful of me. Thank you Mira." Kira said as she walked to Lisanna and whispered something.

"Ok, come on Elfman, we're gonna go train with Kira!" Lisanna said.

"Coming." Elfman said.

"Let's follow them. We'll be able to see what magic she uses." Natsu whispered.

"What? But why?" Lucy asked.

"He just said to see what magic she uses." Erza said.

"But I feel bad." Lucy said.

"Well you can stay here then." Erza said.

"But... Fine I'll come..." Lucy sighed.

Lisanna, Kira and Elfman went out, being secretly followed by Natsu, Erza and Lucy.

TBC...