"Well yeah, but come on! I'm your best friend!"

Draco then gave her a look, which caused both Slytherins to laugh. I circle around and awkwardly sit next to Hermione, who gives me a bright smile.

"So..." Pansy starts, sitting down on the coffee table across from Draco, "How's it going?"

"I'm... fine," Draco replies, fidgeting with the material of the sofa, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Pansy just glares at him, her eyebrows raised.

"I currently don't feel like doing my head in," Draco continues, causing Pansy to sigh, knowing that it's unlikely she's going to be getting anything more out of him.

"And what are we doing here?" She asks, trying desperately to keep the conversation going.

"This is the day that we agreed would be when Draco feeds," Hermione explains," Every two weeks."

"Oh!" Pansy says. "And how are we going to do that?"

There was a small, uncomfortable silence, before it was finally broken by Hermione.

"Well," She starts, "There are a few options. A direct feed, commonly from either the wrist, neck, or inner thigh. Extract the blood, similarly to how Madam Pomfrey did in the Hospital Wing, or Harry bleeds from an open wound, directly into a container or cup. The latter could possibly cause some problems."

"How would be get a syringe like the one in the Hospital Wing? There isn't really anything in here to transfigure." Draco points out.

"We're in the Room of Requirement! We could simply-"

"We could try the last option," I say, cutting Hermione off.

All three heads snap towards me. Pansy's eyebrows are raised, a mix between surprise and skepticism. Draco looks in complete shock, and he doesn't seem to be able to get any words out. Hermione, however, gives me a knowing look.

"The open wound option?" I continue. "It's by far the simplest, and I honestly don't see the harm in trying."

"I-" Draco starts, but Hermione immediately interrupts him.

"Sure! Why not?" She says, clasping her hands together and standing up. "Pansy and I should probably leave the room then? Make it more comfortable?"

"Err..." I begin to say, but Hermione is already dragging Pansy out of the room.

I turn to face Draco. He's biting his lip in concentration, and the warm glow of the fireplace give him an elegant glow. He looks stunning. Wait- stunning? I- wait a minute.

I look at him more closely, taking in every detail. His pointed nose, pale skin, and white-blonde hair. The way that his gray eyes seem to swim with emotion, no matter how hard he tries to hide it. He looks... beautiful. Oh f*ck.

"So..." I start, breaking the silence. "Do you want..."

"If-if that's alright with you..." Draco replies sheepishly.

"I'll just cut myself and drip the blood into a cup?" I confirm, and he nods.

Beside us on the coffee table, a small cup appears. I get up from the sofa, and crouch down beside the cup.

I can feel Draco's eyes watching my every movement as I lift my wand, pointing it at my wrist. After muttering a quick spell, a cut appears on my wrist, and blood soon starts to flow from it. I move my bleeding wrist over top of the cup, and watch as the blood drips inside.

Behind me, Draco has gone very still. His shoulders are tense, and he isn't even breathing. His eyes are almost burning a hole in my arm. Is he alright? Should I ask him-

Before I have a chance to finish my thoughts, I feel myself being pushed back onto the coffee table. Shocked, I look up to see Draco looming over top of me. His head drops, and I suddenly feel a rough texture licking up the at the blood on my wrist.

I tense. What the hell!

Then I feel a weird sensation. It's oddly pleasurable, causing me to groan softly. I've lost track of how long we stayed like that, but before long Draco lifts himself off of me. We sit in front of one another awkwardly, not quite knowing what to say.

I look up at Draco, and find a small dribble of blood on the tip of his nose. I smirk a bit.

"W-what?" Draco asks, looking slightly panicked.

"You have some on your nose," I say, my finger pointing to my nose.

His eyes widen in surprise, and his hands immediately fly to his nose, desperate to get the blood off.

"A-are you alright?" Draco rambles. "I- was I too much? Have I overstepped? Merlin, I'm so sorry. I just- I couldn't stop myself. I-"

"It's alright," I cut off his rambling, "You think a vampire can scare me? Please, I fought Voldemort. Give me a little credit."

Draco burst out laughing, a smile growing on his face. Gosh, his smile is gorgeous.

"Shall we go find the girls?" I ask, and Draco's smile falters slightly, but remains on his face. Beautiful face.

"Sure."

In no time I'm outside the Room of Requirement, a ferret Draco in my book bag. I walk down the corridors in silence.

Draco looked stunning in the firelight, and his hair looked so soft. His eyes sparkled when he smiled, and his laugh sounded so pure. Fuck.

I've fallen for Draco Malfoy.

Words: 1454