˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - The Eye ˳✧˚

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're not touching this eye."

"Now you listen here, young man—"

'Ah, shit. Here we go again.'

"No! You listen to me, asshole. I've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give the information we need, and we'll be on our merry way." Five expresses his anger to words, clearly wearied of everything he has been through and unable to contain them within his chest. "And if you call me 'young man' one more time, I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall."

"Five, I think we should go." I tugged on his sleeves, just like I always did when we were kids whenever he was going to start a fuss about something.

"Call security." He squawks at the secretary, afraid of Five's deadly warning. I saw the woman dials a number.

He pushes him off harshly, aggrieved of the ending we least expected to have. "Come on. We'll deal with him later."

We walked in the elevator, Five's eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were in a frown. "What now?" He sneered as the door closes. Then suddenly a plan came to me. "I just had a genius idea. You know what it is?"

"I don't have time for your stupid games. Spit it out, doll."

"What if we ask one of our siblings to pretend to be our dad? Since we need an adult to make us have more chances and access."

"Like who?"

"Well, Luther is busy flirting with Allison and Diego is a douche. Then we are left with one guy."

"No. I don't even want to waste my saliva talking to that filthy drug—"

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"Klaus! keep your voice down! She'll hear you!" Five warns as cluttering of the things inside in his closet developed when he came out.

"I'm moist."

"And we don't wanna know where," I commented. Five puts his hands in his pockets and points to his outfit. "I told you to put on something professional. "But this is my nicest outfit." He specified, his eyes looking gloomy, offended by Five's assertion.

"Yeah, you look like a retired rockstar." I examined his look and yep, it looks hideous. "You guys are mean! And (Y/N) you were never like that, did being with Five influence you to become an old woman too?!" He pouts as I let out a scoff. "Let's go to the old man's closet to find something more appropriate." I sighed as both of them got out.

"As long as I get paid." Klaus squeals.

"When the job is done." Five reminds him.

"Okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct?"

"Yeah. Something like that." Five answers him for the third time of questioning. "But like, what's our cover story?" Klaus inconspicuous imploring that idea of his.

"A what?"

"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Like, young and... terribly misguided?"

"Sure."

"Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was. We met at..."