Close your eyes and I'll kiss you... (P.M.)

A/N This is both of our writing. We hope you enjoy our first imagine. -T&L

Beatle: Paul/Fluff and Smut

Y/N POV:

The year was 1964, February 9th. It was the first appearance of the Beatles in America. It took place in New York City, a lively, bustling city, much different than a quaint place like Liverpool. I am actually a publicity manager for the boys, for their United states affairs. I've helped organize press conferences and release images/media for the band. Brian finally sent me the tickets for tonight's show, which made me internally scream. I will finally be able to meet them tonight!!! The time passed slowly, but the time came to start my makeup. I applied the light shimmery eyeshadow, winged black eyeliner, peachy blush, light pink lipstick and sprayed Chanel No5. I simply teased my hair, flipping the ends out with a curling iron. After my hair, I slipped into a plum chiffon cocktail dress, paired with black heels and a simple locket necklace. It was finally time to leave. I quickly grab a cardigan, and my purse. I lock the door, getting ready to wave down a taxi.

Paul POV:

Our dressing room was filled with flowers, muffin baskets and candies. America had been everything we'd imagined. The girls were just as crazy compared to Europe, but there was still much to experience in the states. After the Ed Sullivan Show, we are supposed to have a party meeting our American publicists, marketing managers and other people who made this possible. Me and the boys straightened our ties and had a quick smoke; headed for the stage. We played an amazing show, the audience was fantastic, especially all the screaming girls. We ran off stage, sweaty and in need of a drink. We went back into the dressing room to freshen up and change for the party. There was a designated car, George hopped in first, the rest of us crammed in.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:

The boys arrived minutes ago, I was already on my second glass of champagne. Too many people gathered around them, so happy to finally meet them. I was waiting for my turn, I didn't want to be another fan girl, fawning all over them. Just as I finished that thought, Brian walked over to me. He was smiling and gawking, I stood up and gave him a hug.
"My goodness Y/N, you look so lonely. A girl as pretty as you shouldn't be sitting all by herself." I just snickered. "Good to see you too, Brian."
We both sat, catching up on the details of where their tours would be and if I would need to be of any assistance. (BRIAN IS GAY)

"Y/N, I think you should come. You know the states better than most of us, and you're great at your job." He smiled, I blushed.

"Brian, you're too sweet. If you need me, I'll go!" I stated.

I grabbed my champagne taking a sip. "Y/N?"

I looked up from my glass, "Yes?"

"Have you even met the boys, yet?"

"Well no, not yet. There was a crowd around them." He simply chuckled at my nervousness. I rolled my eyes, standing up and straightened my dress.
He simply walked me over to their table. Where it was just the four of them sitting around. Brian pulled up extra chairs for us.

Paul's POV:

John was on his third beer, talking about Cynthia, and explaining he was too young to be married. The single life was best right now, that's what I enjoyed. I could have any girl I wanted, and it felt amazing. Did I want something more serious? Well, I'm not sure. No girl has ever made me feel that way. I snapped out of my imagination and back into reality. Brian was walking up to us with a young women. She was glowing, her dress made her eyes pop.