𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Keenon loves you too Xy'air." Kendriana said and I shook my head.

"No he doesn't. If he did he wouldn't have cheated on me."

"I think you guys should talk instead of ignoring each other. That's not going to solve anything." My mama said running her hands through my hair.

"I don't know if I can see him without crying." I shrugged.

"I ain't raise no bitch Xy'air. You've been strong you whole life don't give that up now because your bitch ass daddy gave up." She grabbed my face making me look at her.

"Period." Kendriana mumbled.

"Understood?" My mama said and I nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too mommy." I kissed her cheek.

"Go get take a shower and brush your teeth. I can smell the liquor on you." She said and I wiped my eyes.

"I love you Xy bear." Kendriana held out her arms causing me to smirk hugging her.

"Love you too Ken dog." I mumbled feeling her kiss my cheek.

---

I pulled into the driveway and got out leaving my purse in the car then walked up to the door knocking, but didn't get a response.

I twisted the knob but it was locked, I looked under some rocks and grabbed the spare key.

I put into the door and twisted it pushing the door open. It was quiet and hot as hell, I closed the door taking my shoes off.

I looked around his house looking for him, I went upstairs seeing his door open. I looked inside at him staring off into space with a foam cup in his left hand and the blunt in his other hand.

I leaned against the door frame and cleared my throat, he looked over at me while taking a hit from his blunt.

"Washannin." He nodded and I nodded back.

"We both fucked up huh." I chuckled nervously and he stared at me.

"Glad your not talking because you don't need to talk. My mama told me I needed to stop being a bitch and come over here to talk about what's going on." I put my hands into my sweatshirt pocket.

"I'm sorry I left without saying anything to you but I really didn't feel like seeing your face. I'm not good at handling situations like the one I was put in. So my first thought was to get out and leave."

"You cheated on me and I found out, I've got cheated on before but this time it's different because I love you."

"I used to think love was a rock but now it's just a pebble that people kick and step on."

"That's not all your fault neither. The majority of it was because of my daddy. I never told you about how I knew the feeling of seeing somebody get killed in front of you, my daddy is the reason I know. I was 9 when my daddy killed 2 people in front of me without any hesitation that I was in there."

"It traumatized me. After that my daddy was never the same when talking to me, he started moving different around me. When he got locked up on my birthday he kept apologizing and I kept taking them. He wrote me a note the other day telling me how he lost faith in me."