Chapter 34: Hot Chocolate

Her heart was completely in pieces, as the dark brunette stood outside in the chaotic rain

Her heart was completely in pieces, as the dark brunette stood outside in the chaotic rain. By now, her body had been drenched from the falling droplets of water that soaked her clothing to the core, making her feel slightly comforted as the rain washed away her pain. She couldn't bare to stand the thought of rejection, her worst nightmare had finally come true as Yuzu's words began to echo through her gyaru's mind. It felt as if her heart had been shattered to thousands of pieces, she couldn't understand why Yuzu had chosen Mei instead of her, when she clearly loved Yuzu more than Mei ever would.

The agony pierced the Gyaru's heart, as her heartache forced her to make irresponsible decisions. She swore to never drink the devil's droplets, but her pain had been too great for her to refuse the strong temptation of quick relief. She quickly set out making her way towards the red square whose bright lights she noticed from afar, as the bar caught her immediate attention.

It took no minute for the slick Gyaru to make her entrance, as she threw her wet puple jacket on the chair, sliding her arms through her hair, as she observed her makeup slowly dripping down her face. By now she looked like a crying mess that that somehow found it's way towards the tavern. She sat up, raising her shoulders as she tried to wind down in the wooden seat. Her eyes caught the stern attention of the native bartender, who approached her from the front.

"Give me whiskey" She demanded, arms spread across the desk as she raised her elbows, bringing her hands together as she cupped her face, wiping off the makeup that had dripped down. It took no second glance for the man to realize she had not been of age, but she continued to demand her drink, tossing him some cash as a bribe.

She got her glass and chugged it down, finding herself becoming vulnerable to the strong effects of alcohol.

"Well, if it isn't Taniguchi-Senpai." Came out a familiar voice from behind, as the dark brunette turned around to notice a fancy street girl wearing her classical headphones. She seemed to have stalked her without her notice.

"Drinking because Yuzu-san rejected you, right?" She spoke, taking the empty seat next to her, as she sat down besides her in comfort.