White roses

The ride there was quiet, long and awkward. I just met this guy and didn't even know what the heck he was. When you think about it I don't know what I am either. Seriously I just met this guy and I'm letting him drag me around town to unknown places, what's wrong with me?

But he had this personality that makes me want to trust him. I snap out of my revere and look at the empty carriage.

I huff and turn to the window looking out at the scenery that contained different trees and plants that I've never seen before in the US. I marvel and counted how many of the plants that were unknown to me. 36 plants, we holt to a stop and a flower so rare catches my eye.

I stare at the rare and angelic flower. It was a white rose bush that was so gorgeous. Undertaker helps me out of the carriage.

"Wait out here, my kat," he shakes his head trying to find the perfect nickname for me. I giggle and wave to him.

I give him one last glance as he enters the massive building.

Now the roses, I wander off to the flowers and find them at the corner of the mansion, I stare in awe. Then I delicately pick one off the bush.

I smell the luscious breathtaking flower and I become overwhelmed with a scent of vanilla. I pull the flower away and I cringe as a thorn cuts my finger and I look at the blood trickle down my finger, how careless of me.

"Miss, it seems you pricked your finger," says a seductive and worried tone. I look up at the familiar red orbs and my eyes widen, I start to see black feathers falling from the sky. I blink and they disappeared, what just happened? Who is this and why is he so familiar?

I look at the man that is dressed as a butler with a black tailcoat and hair. Before I know it the black clad butler takes my hand and licks my bleeding finger his eyes flickering a electrifying pink. I blush and pull my hand free."Sorry for the informality, my name is Sebastian Michaelis." he whispers dipping his head.

So that's his name.

"Alyssa...Alyssa Wright," I curtsy and Undertaker comes out (right on time I might add) of no where looking grumpier than his normal happy go lucky self. "Undertaker what's wrong?"

"Nothing my sleeping beauty," he says smiling but has a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Shall we go inside?" asks Sebastian leading us to the three story mansion. I look up at the mansion dazed at its size and beauty. It was fifty times as big as my house. I tear my gaze away as we enter the double doors. The grand stair case came in two separate directions, There was doors on either side of the room.

I notice that my jaw was hanging open and I shut it closed with a snap. "My master will be accompany you in the drawing room shortly." he says leading us up the large staircase.

We stop at the 2nd door and he opens the oak door moving gracefully.

We walk into a room that has a chess table and musical instruments. Undertaker and I sit down on the cushiony chairs provided and wait. I scan the room noticing the large window showing the outside world and portraits of former earls. There was a violin, piano, flute and chello. I do know how to play the flute but that was long ago. There was many games that I noticed was from the funtom company.

My gaze drifts over to my companion who has his arms crossed. I give him a puzzled look and was about to say something when the door opens and a child about thirteen walks in.

He has blackish blue hair and a blue eye with one covered with a eyepatch. he has a azure color outfit fit for a ear. His azure eye passes over me and he gives a smirk.

"My name is Earl Ciel Phantomhive," his voice was full of amusement, "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor."

_______________________

Author: *hides behind rock" thanks for watching

Sebastian: found you

Author: *yells while Sebastian leans in again*

*SMACK*

Ciel: Sebastian WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF HER!

Sebastian: *sighs* yes young master

Ciel: ill deal with you later *ciel smirks devilishLy* thanks for reading VOTE COMMENT and good bye