Sword Skills?

Sebastian's POV

I was giving my master some morning tea wen there was a knocking on the door. I opened the door seeing a drenched and angry Undertaker. His eyes were a blood red color, he was very mad.

"He took Alyssa," he yells barging through the door. He starts to pace around.

"Ash? Do you know where?" I ask shocked.

"I don't know! Somewhere!" He yelled.

"I have an idea," I say thinking, "we can get Pluto to sniff her out do you have something of hers?"

I took out a small book from my sleeves. It was one of Alyssa's favorites that she gave me to read. It had a demonic angle on the front next to a angelic demon. It was a very gruesome looking book.

"Don't judge a book by the cover" she would say.

I gripped it and hesitantly gave the book to Sebastian. Surely it had her scent all over it.

"Okay I'll get Pluto ready and tell the young master." Sebastian stated turning on his heel the book tucked into his arm, "Finny will have the carriage around."

I am slightly relieved that they were in my side but something was nagging my gut. I just hoped she was alright and nothing really bad was happening to her. Why does waiting have to be so horrible?

I can't wait any longer...

-Alyssa's POV-

"Come on Alyssa come with me and let go of your life here on earth!" My mother pleaded looking at me,"You can be with me again."

I put my hands on my ears. She is not real she is not real I said to myself.

"STOP!" I screamed trying to block out her voice.

This has been going on non stop my life flashing before my eyes. People I knew trying to get me to come with them. My mom, Undertaker, Sebastian and even Ciel. Somehow I knew they were fake.

I'm in some sort of trance...but how do I get out?

The voice stopped and I uncovered my ears. No noise.

"I guess I will have to make you come over by force," Ashes gravely voice rumbled,"I'll just have to make you obedient."

I looked at him not really understanding what he meant. He started coming closer. I took a step back about to run when a cold hand clamped down on my wrist. He licked his lips as he pulled me closer.

That's it

I kicked him square in every mans weak spot starting to run away. A maze made out of bushes rose from the ground as I started to run. Having no other choice I ran inside.

-Undertakers POV-

I held the ring I was going to give Alyssa on her birthday. I looked a it remembering her face when she first seen it, a look of pure happiness. It was a beautiful ring with a white rose in the center with attachments that looked like flames surrounding the flower. The carriage ride was bumpy, Pluto was leading the way to where he smelled Alyssa.

I smiled lightly looking down at the ring putting it in the palm of my hand.

I will get you back Alyssa

I put the ring in my pocket as we arrived at a small mansion.

This is it, I dashed inside.

-Alyssa's POV-

The maze was long and winding.

Okay Alyssa you got this got to get out

There was a small room that was like a weapons room.

Why the heck would this be here?

I shrug looking at the weapons picking a long sword and a small dagger. I put it in my dress or a last resort and kept running. I kept running until getting very tired and calapsed on a bench that just happened to be there.

My eyes began to start to close just to rest.

"You are going to pay for that disobedient act!" Ash said in my ear.

I jumped up grabbing my sword taking a stance aiming directly at him. It is time I started using my training.

Ash laughed a horrible laugh coming closer. He doesn't think I'm going to stab him is he?

I gracefully stepped with my left foot landing a clean left slice aiming at his chest. A large clank was heard.

Ash had a long sword that was white with gold engravings. He was kneeling on the ground blocking the blow.He also took a stance standing up.

"If it is a sword battle you want then so be it," Ash whispered,"but when I defeat you..." His voice trailed off.

"Well lucky for you," I sliced the air getting a feel for the sword,"I won't let that happen."

I glare at him ready for a fight. He lunged first making a jab at my sword arm. I twirled dodging the jab quickly, moving like water. I went for a large slice, going for his neck but he blocked it with his wings.

His wings came out in front of him like a cacoon sending wind and wing feathers to come at me at lightning speed. I blocked one but a couple hit me in different parts of my body. The wind knocked me off my feet and I hit the ground all the air leaving my lungs.

I was stocked with many feathers and I couldn't get up. I tried to lift myself up but my arms were not working right I finally got a little feeling in my arms. I tried to stand up weakly. Ash before I knew it pounced on top of me holding me to the ground.

His hands instantly traveled down my body. "Give up yet?" He asked his hands feeling down.

Oh no what do I do

Then I remembered the dagger hidden in my dress. I brushed my hands over top of it, waiting for the perfect moment.

Ash put his mouth to my ear about to whisper something as his hands were traveling up the nightgown. Perfect.

I shoved the dagger where I knew the heart was an stick em with the pointy end. He gasped in shock his whole body tensing. "I will never give up," I whisper in his ear,"not until I stop dreaming."

He rolled over on the ground spread out. I heard a dark chuckle as he got up hand over his eyes. "You got me," he giggled,"I guess the only way to stop you is to turn those dreams of yours into nightmares."

His maniacal laughter echoed in the maze.

-----------------------------------

I guess I should stop there I feel like this a big chapter compare to the others! 1100 words jeez!!  and I updated wowzer. Can't believe this thank you guys for your support so far.

Oh and how about those sword skills!! I tried but I'm not the best at explaining combat and action. I tired my best at this it took me about two hours so I hope to finish this soon!!