Shopping anyone?

"Undertaker do we have to go shopping?" I whine annoyed that we have to do this useless thing.

"Yes," he replied happily dragging you along, "you have nothing to wear."

We were walking down the street browsing the shops and I was moping about.

"There!" You yelped pointing at a shop that had men's clothing. The cloths actually looked quite comfortable, pants and shirts.

"No, you are to be a lady," he responded taking me to a dress shop. We walked in and I immediately shook my head as Undertaker started pushing me to pick out a dress I liked. I went over to the black and red dresses, which looked half decent.

I guess I stood there to long because undertaker grabbed a couple of dresses and shoved me into a dressing room. I looked around the small dressing room taking off my old dress that I have been wearing.

The first one was a long red dress with black lacing underneath and skinny sleeves. I tried it on and it looked good I guess. I came out the dressing room looking for Undertaker.

"BOO!" undertaker said jumping out of the clothes rack and I jumped a little and stepped back. He smiled and looked at my dress his bangs covering his eyes.

"Undertaker," I yelled and then rubbed my hands together, "revenge is best served cold."

"You look..." he paused and scratched the back of his neck smiling, "beautiful." I blushed a little as I thanked him and spinned on my heal and went back into the dress room grabbing the dresses and bringing them to the cash register. We bought them and left the store.

Undertaker started giggly maniacally and I looked over at him to see what he was laughing at.

"What?" I asked forming lightly.

"Your face when I scared you," he began to giggle so loudly he was running out of air. I glared at him before I finally started laughing to. I never really laughed like this before. We stopped giggling after a while when I saw a jewelry store that had a beautiful ring.

I walked up to the window and got a closer look. There was a yellow gold ring with a white flower in the center that was held in place by attachments that looked like flames licking up the sides. I gazed at the ring and felt a connection to it and it was very pretty. Undertaker seen me looking at and I tore my gaze away continuing down the road. We stopped by bookstores and I got some new books.

By the time we got in the carriage I wanted to sit next to Undertaker so I got in front.

"Thanks Undertaker," you smiled. It was fun to go shopping with someone especially Undertaker. It was one of the funnest times of my life. I soon fell asleep with my head rested on Undertakers shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

"Alyssa?" someone calls from the darkness. My eyes flutter open as I sit up, "We are here." I look over at Undertaker and smile. We make our way to the shop walking in silence enjoying each others company.

"Undertaker why di-" I stop suddenly when you see Sebastian doing something to the side of the shop.

"Sebastian what are you doing?" I ask confused as I see a faint symbol that looked to be made with blood on the shop which disappeared. He looked up startled that he had been caught but quickly regained his composure.

"I was coming to talk to you Alyssa," he states calmly looking from Undertaker to me.

"B-," I was cut off by Undertaker.

"And what exactly do you want with Alyssa?" he questioned shoving me behind him as he stepped forward. How dare he act like I'm his property I am a not a child! You got in front of Undertaker and ignored him.

"Yes Sebastian we can talk," I announced grabbing his arm and bringing him into the shop and to the kitchen. "What did you want to talk about Sebastian?"

"About yesterday I didn't mean for Undertaker to get the wrong idea," he apologized, "and I just wanted to say that I am loyal to my master and just was caring about your health."

"Its okay Sebastian I think of you as a friend." I smiled happily replying. He gave me a small smile also.

Should I ask him about those symbols or was I just imagining them?

I chose to ignore it as we exited the kitchen. Undertaker seemed very annoyed as Sebastian explained to him what happened the other day and that we were only friends. Undertaker relaxed and we waved goodbye as Sebastian left the shop.

VOTE and COMMENT