our honeymoon..

requested by MollsTheHippoSays 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤🤤🤤🥵🤤🥵🥶🥱🥶😲🥶😲🥱🤗

——
Me and Molls had just gotten married, I'm as happy as I could have ever been. I glance at molls and smile, "So......"
I looked at Molls like 👁👁 after I finished that sentence.
"So what?"
Molls looked back at me like 👁👁
I blushed and looked away to focus my attention to the car window. We were on a highway and it was about 9PM..
"Hey we there yet?" I asked, annoyed.
The driver sighed, "Not yet you little rat! in about 30 minutes we will be there!" I roll my eyes, attitude much? I pull out my scrumtpious golden apple samsung android phone and go onto tiktok, the first thing I see on my FYP is a christmas tiktok... I frown. I miss Christmas.. Everything was so much simpler the last time I celebrated Christmas.. I look out the window again and saw it began to snow.
Molls was eating food. I don't know how they even got it.

(Time skip 30 mins)

me and Molls arrived to our destination, I get out to the car with them and we look around to see the area covered in snow.

I gorilla gripped moll's hand and we went into the house covered in snow, well mansion to be exact.
I'm a millionaire and my dad is mark zuccerberg so i rented the most expensive place for our honeymoon
😜😜
As we walked in the house we immediately were greeted with warm ness compared to outside whcih was frigid. I give Molls a hug and they push me away...
"whyd u do that :("
My face tinted with red from embarrassment.
Molls shrugged then started to walk upstairs tk where the master bedroom is.
I chase after Moll and they slip on one of the steps, "MOLLS!" I yelp and grab them by their arm, these stairs didn't have any railing to grab onto so if you fall you fucking die.
I pull them up and their eyes widen..
"aUtHoR-chAn"

JAIAHAJAJAHAJAJEOSUSJRJDJDJDJEBDBSENBRF
I pull them into a tight hug and whisper into their ear
"AUEGH"
I MOAN
GIRLLDSKKSKSF
I just realized I ruined the romantic moment, and they continue to walk upstairs to locate OUR room 😜😜😜😜
I follow them , i have nothing better to do... I noticed moll going the wrong direction "PSST! MOLLS THIS WAY!"
They turn to look at me and started marching towards the direction i was pointing.
All of a sudden molls gets onto all fours...
"Molls...?" I question with fear... what were they doing ?! Molls then put one foot up and one arm up.. "MOLLS...?!" tears prickled into my eyes, please don't tell me This is where i think it s going....
Molls the n galloped into the masterbedroom and jumped all over the newly made bed.
"MOLLS!!!!"
i explode with rage and start levitsting.
Molls looks up at me and starts to sweat, "sorry." They says and stand up normally. They walk out of the room into the 24 karat gold kitchen
"woahhhh..." they say as they pull out a knife and some vegetables..
"What u making molls?" my head tilts, and i go by molls and their kitchen knife.
"making.... food...."
I blush "for me?"
"NO."
My face drops, what was up with them.. did I do soem th int??

A single tear rolls down my cheek, Then more follow after. Molls doesn't notice, they're to busy cooking trash.. I rush downstairs into the front entrance. I grab myself coat and beanie and rush out the door, not bothering to close the door behind me.
The winter wonderland meets my eyes , it stopped snowing about 10 minutes ago, and the snow was about 30 inches like my imaginary big yummy-
bye.

I start to run  into the forrest , the trees were covered with snow... I heard a voice yell my name "AUTHOR"
UAEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I turn behind me to see..
no one.
No one was there
I continued to run while wiping my tears away....
I then notice somethinf.
footsteps
could that be....

See who it is next chaoter 🤪🤪🤪😜🤪
i got my friend to edit thenfirst part of this chapter for me this is what they said about the first draft:

See who it is next chaoter 🤪🤪🤪😜🤪i got my friend to edit thenfirst part of this chapter for me this is what they said about the first draft:

word count: 181881182