"Just this once" He smirked, Cali hit him at the shoulders and took it.

After that he laid her at the bed to take some rest while preparing her a hot meal. Tyler even clean her room and the kitchen as well, he notice her phone was on a critical level.

He charged it and got surprised, Cali's lockscreen was him. It was a picture of him when they're at the sushi restaurant, he smiled at it since her lockscreen was always a painting.

Tyler set up the food and waked up Cali.

"Baby, your meal is ready" He whispered, Cali smiled at him and stretched herself.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked as she shake her head as a sign of no. Cali slowly stood up and barely walk towards the door.

She was about to fall when Tyler quickly carried and sat her at the stool.

"I texted your mom, she said this will help to ease the pain off" He laid a bowl of hot soup in front of her.

Tyler opened the bag of sushi and began to join her, Cali starred at him with a pleasing eyes as she was about took a piece.

"No!" He slapped her hand and lift an eyebrow to her. Cali rolled her eyes and laughed at him.

After that, she took her medicine and sat at the couch while Tyler is cleaning, she felt bad for not helping him but Tyler insisted to take care of her since he's on a break.

Tyler came and sat with her.

"Feeling fine now?" He asked, Cali shook and rest her head at his shoulders.

"Poor baby" He cradled Cali at his lap, she smiled while grabbing Tyler's phone. She asked for the passcode and typed something.

Nigga stop it! My heart is fluttering

"You love it when I call you baby huh?" He asked.

Maybe???

"You're blushing" Tyler teased her.

No, I don't.

"Still defensive as fuck, I memorized all of your actions don't at me" He smirked as Cali smiled while Tyler starred at her.

Stop looking at me, you fucking creepy paradox.

"Make that a fucking cute paradox" He made a face.

You're cringing me.

"You know, I haven't ask you yet" Cali gave him a confused look.

"You'll know it soon" He smiled revealing his gap tooth

•••••

Tyler brought her to her room to take a rest, the medicine was making her drowsy.

Cali was at his side sleeping while him, sketching his design for his golf wang brand and music video.

He was just happy all day long, he's at peace. Tyler glanced at her face and smiled.

"I couldn't thank you enough universe, do I really deserve all of this?" He asked himself while looking at his bracelet that Cali made it for him months ago.

STAY CLOUD LEVEL

"I feel like I don't want to drop it" He said.

"The fuck why? You literally put your whole ass there" Cali replied.

"I know, but what if people will hate it? I mean it's a bit different from the other album that I've dropped" He sighed.

Cali scooted a little at his side.

"If they hate it, let them be, mind your own shit that you've been working hard for. If they love it, it's a win-win, you're already there T, way up high between those clouds"

"Don't let some stupid turbulence or other niggas ruined it. Keep souring through the space, enjoy the wind hitting your face, if the plane crash it's okay, fix it up and start again" She continued.

"Remember you're the pilot of your flight, not to high not to low, stay cloud level"

Cali woke up and started to look around, her face were terrified. Until she saw Tyler, her face were relieved.

"Bad dreams again?" He asked and Cali nodded.

"I wanna go home" She tried her best to speak and rest herself on top of him, looking like a baby.

"You're already at your home" Tyler played with her curls, still not aware on she's saying.

"You are my home" Cali hugged and snuggled her face while sniffing his elegant smell.

"Maybe, I do deserve all of this" He said and smiled.