𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

Start from the beginning

Jin grabbed Bohei's body and began to sink. The metal armor was holding him down; granted, it was the metal of two ships compressed into armor. Jin wrapped the metal around his arms and bent it upwards so that if he was bending it normally, it would launch up through the water, allowing him to float in the air. Genji saw the boy floating and holding Bohei by the shirt in one hand. Overpowering Jin's control and pulling Jin onto the White Lotus ship. Meihua was on one ship, having frozen everyone around her, when she saw her son hit the water. "Bohei!" she shrieked, pushing her arms up and encasing the bottom of the ship in ice, freezing it in place. She jumped off of the ship, mist-stepping across the ships to get to Bohei. She began to check on him and looked around for Chonglin.

Chonglin floated in the sky. The sky became dark as Chonglin had summoned a powerful storm. The wind swirled around him, forcing him to act as the center of the storm. Seventy-foot waves shot up and slammed against the leftover ships, pushing away some and sinking others. As an airbender, Chonglin was taught peace and mercy, but as the brother of the avatar and the son of Meihua, he was taught torture and interrogation. He bended a tornado around himself, pulling leftover members of the Black Lotus onto the White Lotus ships, where Genji shot metal plates onto them.

Chonglin floated onto the ship and nearly fainted, falling into Genji's arms, who sat him down. Chonglin looked at Bohei while Meihua had her ear to his chest. "He's not breathing, but I can feel his spirit; it's still there." Chonglin pushed himself up to stand and began to move his arms in a rotation. A bubble of air formed around Bohei's head, forcing air in and out of his lungs to force him to breathe.

ㅤ"His body is so cold." She pulled water from her necklace. It wasn't the same as water from the ocean, and everyone knew this. She placed the water over Bohei's chest. "He's lowering his body temperature down so that he'd be slowing death itself."
ㅤ"While unconscious?" Jin looked at the woman.
ㅤ"He's not totally unconscious. He's still awake, somewhat." Chonglin confirmed.
ㅤ"There's earth in his chest; I can feel it." Genji walked over to Bohei's body and sat down beside Meihua.
ㅤ"Can you bend it out?"
ㅤ"No, it's too small; trying to earthbend earth in someone's body is too delicate for me."
ㅤThe family of Bohei frowned, and Chonglin looked at Jin and said, "You have to do it."
ㅤJin's eyes went wide. "I don't think I can."
ㅤ"Of course you can; your seismic sense is more precise than your father's; if you let that lead you, you should be able to do it." Chonglin assured him.
ㅤ"I don't wanna be the reason he dies." Jin looked at Meihua, healing his chest.
ㅤ"Then bend the earth out of his heart." Chonglin demanded.

Jin agreed reluctantly, and Meihua moved her hands, allowing Jin to place his hand over Bohei's heart. "Some of the pieces are too small for me to pull out but not too small for me to bend." Jin moved his hand up and down, moving it to close when his hand rose and open when it fell. He closed his eyes, allowing his seismic sense to control his perception. Large chunks of earth shot out of Jin's chest—small chunks but large enough for bullet-like fragments. "I'll have to do something for the smaller ones." Jin made his hand into a fist; all of the miniscule-sized fragments were crushed, turning into dust that began to flow out of Bohei's heart. "I did it." Jin leaned on his hands and sighed. Tears streamed down Meihua's face, and Chonglin hugged Bohei. Meihua continued to heal Bohei, closing the wounds in his heart with help from the unconscious Bohei doing it himself. "It's pumping again!" Meihua released a deep sigh of relief and placed her forehead on Bohei's torso. Chonglin released the bubble from Bohei's head, as the boy was now breathing on his own. The avatar stopped healing himself, and Meihua's eyes went wide. "It's okay, he's fine." Chonglin reassured her.

" Chonglin reassured her