𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

Comincia dall'inizio

Jin jumped off of the White Lotus ship, pulling plates of metal off of the ship and creating steps to one, jumping on a ship and beginning to pull all of the metal on the ship off of it, turning it into liquid metal. He sighed in relief as the non-metal parts of the boat fell. Jin wrapped the metal around his body to create armor. A wire shot from the wrist of his armor, attaching to a ship, and he pulled himself onto it, turning it into metal and adding it to his armor. He noticed Jin and Bohei had taken out three more ships. "I need earth!" He announced this to Bohei, flying above him. Bohei nodded, diving down, using fire to enhance his flight, and bending water around him to speed up his descent. Jin began to pull earth from the bottom of the ocean, and Bohei helped. A set of large columns shot out of the water, knocking into one of the ships. "Thanks!" Bohei jumped off, latching onto the side of one of the ships, running along it, and pulling the metal with him. Jin used his wire to jump onto the largest column. He punched the column; all of the column that was above the water began to turn into lava and shot upwards, turning into a wave. He hardened the lava under him so that he could ride the wave. Launching it at a ship and encasing it in lava, drowning everyone on it, creating a large hill of solidified. Jin stomped on the obsidian, two chunks flying up and beginning to compress. They flew at two ships, exploding in a flurry of shrapnel-like fragments of obsidian, moving so fast and with such ferocity that they shot through the ship and anybody that was hit. "Jin!" Genji yelled, calling to his son. Jin nodded, launching a wire at his father and pulling him to the hill. They began to bend together, moving in sync and forcing a farther ship to turn into molten metal, using Jin's lavabending to heat the metal and Genji's metalbending to liquify it. Genji continued to earthbend, launching chunks of the hill to protect the airbender and waterbender attacking ships.

Jin ran and jumped from the hill, making it protrude to push him forward. He began to step on dust, running to another ship. Bohei was flying above him and pointed to a ship farther ahead, beginning to prepare something that looked like Jin's shrapnel technique. Jin ran towards them, stepping as if he knew what that technique could do, and then there was a very audible boom.

Bohei felt something moving towards him and looked towards the ship, "What?" and then he felt something hit his chest

Bohei felt something moving towards him and looked towards the ship, "What?" and then he felt something hit his chest. Bohei's body began to fall, slamming into the water and sinking. The water around his body immediately started glowing. "Bohei!" Jin looked at Chonglin, who seemed to be distracted, meaning it was up to him. Jin jumped and dove into the water, pushing himself towards Bohei as fast as he could. Bohei's eyes closed and opened, but he was back in the black void.

ㅤ"It's so cold... Am I dying?" There was nothing but silence, and he nodded. "I guess I am." Another Bohei appeared across from him with glowing white eyes, and he smirked, "But I can't die; I'm the greatest avatar in the world!" The other white-eyed Bohei looked to the right.
ㅤ"So, we cannot allow that." A third Bohei appeared with glowing orange eyes.
ㅤ"Oh, I know exactly who you two are, and I'd rather die than..." Normal Bohei sat in silence for a few seconds. "Well, I'd die if I used you guys." He crossed his arms. "I'll do it myself."