𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

While Tommy's dad was talking to Toby about some things they decided that it's time to have dinner, because it's already 1:46 pm. They arrived to the macdonald's drive thru and ordered food. It turns out you that have hamburger, medium fries and a medium coke, Tommy have that too but instead of hamburger he have 9 nuggets. They pulled into the parking lot to eat in peace.

"Hey lovebirds, wake up " tubbo shakes your arm a little but when you didn't respond he decided to shakes you again, but with more strenght.

You groan in respond, with not paying attention of what he called you "What do you want"

"We just ordered food, but if you don't want it tat's fine, more for us" he snort

Immediately you looked up and woke Tommy.

"What is happening-"

"Food" you said cutting him off

"Oh good I'm starving, actually" he said while he was streching after the nap. "What have you got"

Tubbo handed him two packs. Tommy gave you yours but before you took it, he stole a few of your fries.

"DID I SEE THIS SHIT RIGHT?! You yelled. Tommy did his iconic laugh, you continue "I will never forgive you for that" you turn your back to him with fake angry face.

"Wait, what if I give you ONE nugget" you shakes your shoulders in respond. "Here, have this" he held out his hand with food, you accept it but you need sauce.

"Can I have your sauce?"

"Will you forgive me?" He said. "Something for something"

"Fine, if I have to"

After eating food they decided to go to the free space next to the restaurant. You take blankets to sit comfortably on the grass and
and some other things.

"Tommy can you take some pictures of me?You ask stating that there is a nice background.

"I mean, sure" he say.

He take pictures and then gave you your phone.

"Thank you! I can do the same if you want"

"That would be pog" he smile at you and you laughed at him

You took some pictures of Tommy and gave him back his phone, when you wanted to head back to the car he grabbed your wrist and you turn around to look at his face.

"I want to give you this" he came closer to you and gave you flower.

"Awww that's so cute of you Toms" his eyes widened

"What did you just call me?" He said shyly

"I called you Toms, I though that's cool nickname.

"No, no, that's nice I like it" when he smiled you immediately do too.

Tommy's dad called you two to come back to the car, because they will be late. They had an appointment at 5 pm cause dream and sapnap had their plane at 7am. And now  like 3:51 pm so you have only an hour.

I'm not good at calculate time zones lol

When you head back you pick picture that you like and posted it on Instagram.

Y/u/n

Liked by tommyinnitt and 18,274 others

Someone is a good photographer here👀

see all comments: 1 852

tommyinnitt that's me, woman
Liked by y/u/n

You smiled at Tommy's comment and he notice that.

"Don't say that you won't admit it" he said

"I don't want to continue this conversation"
you said by laughing

"Oh piss off" he said by laughing too

tommyinnitt

Liked by y/u/n and 162,826 others

HOPE I DON'T GET MURDERED IN THIS TRIP

see all comments 8 255

Y/u/n I hope that too
Liked by tommyinnitt

You can literally see the difference between his and yours photo lmao

You gave Tommy one handset you pick music to listen, now the one you like.

"What is this shit"

"You already had a chance, now it's my turn"

He turn his head to the window to look at the view, you gave your head at Tommy's shoulder but he didn't even move. I hope it's good you though. You fall asleep with the calming music you listening to, he notice that and throw blanket around you. At the end, he looked at you and he expose your face by giving your hair behind your ear.

"Hope you sleep well" he whispered

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

720 words