Supergirl, a breach and another universe

Kara's POV

I float a few steps over the city when I hear Alex through the comms "Supergirl there's a breach near Noonan's opening check if it's Barry or someone from Earth-1" "On my way!"

I land right in front of the breach but something is different. "Alex I think this is not a normal breach!"

 "What do you mean it's not „normal"?", she asks through comms.

 "It's red. Normally the breaches Barry comes through are blue."

 "Be careful Kara! You don't know what comes through it!" 

I go a few steps closer and suddenly I feel like I'm being drawn into it. The last thing I remember before everything went dark is me screaming Alex's name.

??? POV

I heared a scream and someone falling to the ground. I made my way to the place when I saw something red and blue smashing into a wall. "Argh! Wow I had better landings in my life!" 

It was weird. I have never seen someone smashing into a wall at full speed ans talking like this just moments after. Or talking about anything else.

I walked slowly to this person and asked "Hey, everything alright?" 

Suddenly this person turned around and looked me in my eyes. I was flashed. This person was a beautiful woman with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She wore something like my supersuite but it was blue with a red S in the middle of her chest. It also had a cape and a skirt, both in red. Her hair was a bit wavy and she had a scar right over her left eye.

"Who are you?" she screamed and held her fists up ready to defend herself

"Whoa! Realax! I wont't hurt you. I just want to know if you're alright?" 

She slowly lowered her fists. She looked a bit confused. "Of course I'm ok."

 Now I looked confused. I think she noticed that I was confused and she looked a bit angry. "why are you looking like that? Do I have something in my face?" The last thing was followed with a light chuckle. 

Wow I thought. Her  chuckle made her even more beautiful. I stared at her for what seemed like ages when suddenly she waved her hands infront of my face. "Hello? Are you ok now?" 

"W-What? Oh...Oh yeah I'm fine." I think I saw a bit of relief in her face. 

"You haven't answered my question yet." 

"Oh, sorry!" I had a awkward smile on my face. "No you don't have something in your face." Your beautiful face.  "I just wonder why you said you were of course right?"

Hey guys so this is my first fanfiction ever and also my frst story in english. So don't be too rude ;) But I don't mind to get feedback whether it is good or bad. So don't mind to write in the comments!! Have a nice day

~S