Me: Sis, brace me. *Almighty Push*

Sis held me from behind while I fired the repulsive force against Big Mom. It wasn't strong enough to send her flying but it pushed her back to the island.

As she was pushed back, everyone in the vicinity noticed us, flying high and the flag of Safe Haven (same as Equilibrium) flying high and proud.

Diana: Hello Charlotte Lin Lin. We're here for an inspection of Totta Land. We believe you have broken multiple agreements regarding the treaty. Add that onto the fact that you have attacked the Royal Family of the Vinsmoke Family without an official declaration of War is an international offense. From paying the Germa Kingdom as well as the fee for breaking our agreement comes to a total of 27 Billion Beri. We expect this amount to be paid in 2 weeks. Or you can pay with your life as well as many around the world has done.

Linlin: 27 Billion Beri? That's ridiculous! Why do I owe you that much money?

Diana: Your ambassador used the seal of the Big Mom Pirates which means all of you are in agreement with the contract. You should choose your representatives wisely Linlin, else something might this might happen.

While we were arguing, the Germa Kingdom was escaping. Probably to never be seen again in the One Piece Saga.

Me: Hey you guys, you have 1 week to pay up. If you don't we'll come find you after this.

They ignored me, but I felt their feelings change from relieved to panic. Well, at least we won't have to worry about losing two factions in one day. Seriously, why do they even make agreements if they know they're going to break it? Consequences, consequences, consequences.

Linlin: So it's come to this eh? Fine then, Sweet or Life?!

Diana & Me: YOUR Life!

Me: Sarah, take this ship as far away as possible, stay away from the fight ok? We can't look out for you guys when we're fighting an Emperor.

With that, sis and I jumped off the ship and towards the pissed Big Mom. As we flew towards here, I changed 'Bob' with 'Yang'. A normal sword would never even be able to scratch her skin. If even her normal skin is harder than steel...I feared what her armament haki would be like.

In truth, this battle could be finished easily with me just touching Big Mom's skin somehow. Teleporting somewhere where she hasn't covered herself in haki and turning her into a Toy. Despite how easy that sounds, unfortunately we couldn't do that for a couple of reasons.

First, that would expose my powers to the rest of the world too early. I wanted to hide it at least until facing Kaido or Blackbeard. Secondly, Big Mom is still the secondary antagonist in the Wano arc. She plays a pretty important role in the Wano arc so we can't kill her or erase her here. Still, that doesn't mean we can't beat the shit out of her first.

Me: Sis, does it work?

Diana: No, her soul manipulation allows her to be free of Genjutus. I can't trap her in any illusions for longer than a second.

Me: So I guess we're going to do this the traditional way then.

Big Mom took off her hat and held Napoleon, ready to face us, sword for sword.

While I knew armament haki, tekkai, and other defensive skills that allow me to tank most attacks, I wasn't going to risk it with Big Mom. I turned myself completely into lightning as I teleported right in front of her and...

Me: El Thor (50 Million Volts)

It wasn't very affective against Big Mom but it earned the time I needed. While Big Mom grunted from the shock and pain, Sis caught up with me and used her Aura Projection to cut her in the torso, then quickly on her right shoulder before Big Mom recovered.