Hello Franky

Chapter 17

After cashing in the three Pirates at the local Marine Base, we looked for a high-class hotel to stay at. While John can go back to his family and stay there, we didn't want to inconvenience him and his family. It's time to see what we can do on this massive Fountain of an island.

We actually have some time here as even if the Straw Hats left Alabasta immediately (since we already defeated Crocodile and his Baroque Works agents for him) they would still need to go through 8 Arcs before they reach Water 7. Also, judging by how we didn't give the Straw Hats their time to shine and character development (or growing in strength), they'll probably have a harder time going through them. Well, with the help of the True God above moving and changing some plot lines, I'm sure they'll still be able to grow in strength by the time they reach Water 7. Probably another replacement for the Bellamy Crew, some fodder level minor antagonists to prep themselves up before going up to face the big boys in Skypiea.

Meanwhile, we'll be here enjoying our vacation...but also training. I should put on our list to buy an empty and drained shipyard to practice in. Even if Tim, John and Doc grew in strength, we'll be heading into the New World as well. They'll need to be at least be able to hold their own against an entire no-name New World Pirate crew (and their captain) on their own. After all, that is the level of power we are expected to command as the first Rapid Response Unit.

Diana: You all heard me. Everybody gets two full days off but every third day we're going to train! We're not officially off duty so it's important to keep your body in order!

As for sis and I... we're planning to fully enjoy this Island.

Me: ahhh...

I'm starting to wonder if this really isn't heaven. The hotel came with a full luxury spa where sis, Sarah, and I were at right now. We were getting a full body massage side by side. So comfortable...

*Zzzzz* *Zzzzz*

POV Diana

Looks like Kara's fallen asleep. She was always a small sleepyhead; having trouble waking up at mornings when she was little...actually that didn't change. No matter how long she sleeps, she still has trouble waking up. I need to drag her out of bed and carry her to the breakfast table before she realizes that it's morning.

Well, she's always embarrassed by my behavior with treating her like a little girl...but she is! She's such a delicate little thing, and Oh my god her puppy eyes. It's so hard on my heart whenever she uses that on me to get what she wants. She knows me too well.

Kara: *Zzzz* oo...

When the person doing the massage put me into an upright position, I reached out my hand and started to pet my little sister. She then put on a small peaceful smile on her face as she continued to sleep. Completely oblivious of the fact that all of us, including the massagers, were looking at her with a cuteness overload expression.

POV Kara

Diana: Kara, it's time to wake up!

Me: Hmm...?

I opened my eyes slightly...Where were we? I looked around to see that we were in some sort of restaurant. Nothing high class or anything but just a family friendly diner.

I saw all of our crew member here, and a few more people who looked a lot of John.

Me: How did I get here? I'm sure I was in the middle of getting a massage...

Diana: You were sleeping so soundly even after the massage was over so I decided to just give you a piggy back ride to all the way here!

Me: wha?