Prologue

"You get what you want, whenever you want..." the woman with the bloody coloured lips smiled. She put the last ingredient and continued,"...however you want."

She stepped elegantly. Carrying her dress as it moved on the floor making animals in cages everywhere beside her cower in fear away from her terrifying aura, to the very end of their cage with shivering scared bodies.

"What do YOU want?" She was holding the container moving it's contents with her black nailed finger, sinsualy stepping towards the cage at the end of the room.

"I want her."

The woman smirked and with her free hand held a bar of his cage and moved slowly down, her eyes covered with black silk cloth, not showing her eyes making her even more ominous.

"Are you sure?" She asked again with a mischievous smile, red lips giving her snow-like skin a shadow of sensuality, but it was coated with the evil sickness of her surroundings.

"I want her."

"Why do you think I should help you?" She tilted her head.

"You already will."

"Hmm..confident aren't we?" She put the container inside the cage then moved it closer to the middle inside the cage, neatly and with sleek, slow movement.

"You want her just the same."

She chuckled, her chuckle was seductive in it's own."Oh, yes. I want her...but not the same as you. Not the same as you at all." Then with a flick of her finger the container fell down...the liquid moving slowly.

"Well, are you ready for the consequences?" She held the bars with two hands and grinned showing glass  white teeth.

The man chuckled in irony "Consequences? You humour me." Once she heard that, She laughed again and bit her lower lip in anticipation.

"I will enjoy this..." then she moved away with screams starting behind her