Chapter 2 :13

*I'm being super serious ( I don't know exactly where I'm going with this but it will be the best I can do. I need ideas if you can want to help. If u don't want to comment vote. If nether follow. If I don't follow. I'm sorry. If I'm not sorry. SpongeBob SquarePants.  It's common sense guys. Ok (seriously *i say to meself*) I'm so dumb. Back to the story.*.....*help me with this story*

    I walk in and see Kendra and Derek holding hands. But I just ignore it. Think I should just get use to it. I go to my seat and totes zone out thinking about my life.

    If only I could just have one tattoo.  Just one. Just maybe I could be ok again. I wish I could do something about this. And do any-meny-miny-mo with the tatoos and the one I land on I would get. Meaning I would ignore the other and move on. But eventually one guy would see the other tattoo on me and freak out. Maybe they would just runaway and not say a word again to me. But I know down deep inside. I want the other too.

   I can't just tear off the other tattoo and forget about it. Ok that's a little odd thought. Ok....moving on. I look up at the clock. Yes, it's almost time for this class to be over. I look around the room foregetting where I was other than space.

   I can't wait till this school year is over then I'm free. I think. Ugg. Life. Yaya the bell rung. What's next. Let's hope it's lunch cause I'm getting hungry. Nope, it's not lunch.

***************

Last class and I haven't paid a penny of attention to anything in the real world. I think the fantasy world of like Narnia or wonderland sound pretty good to me. Alrighty.  What should I do when I get home. Oh cap I have homework in three classes I have to read and do all the queations ,which is like 30. So that will take up all my afternoon. And..oh shit Ian wanted me to come to his classroom today. I don't think I should go though.

   But I didn't want to get more detentions. Should I go or should I not I mean. What is he going to say. I don't want to piss him off anymore that he is. I almost hate him. But it's so hard to hate someone that is/almost/isn't probably your mate. The hardest things is even being near him. It makes me nervous to think about him and being in a classroom. With the door shut and I - I - I don't know what to do. My life is compacted with complication.

   Maybe I should walk out late out of the school till its really late. Fuck , he'll see my car though. How bout I hurry up go out the back of the school then I will run to the parking lot ducking around cars till I get to mine, that sounds like I good plan. Let's do that one. I should repeat that a couple of times. Ok..

      *repeating going on about four to six times in a row*

The bell rings! OK I got dis shit. I run to my locker quickly in the crowd and I get all my stuff that I need. I go to the back of the building. I look around for anyone who is looking. Which is perfect no one's looking! Run. Ok I'm outside. Look around the corner. Again no one. I see no one. I run to the parking lot. I duck around cars so just in case he is outside looking at the parking lot.  I keep going around cars till I'm five away.

    I'm behind a Lamborghini it's so cool. It's like a dark - ish red almost purple. I go behind the other. And the other till I'm one vehicle away. My back against it. I breath out and smile to myself. Proud that I'm this close to escaping. Lol I make it sound like I'm in a prison (which I most definitely am) or in like a maze of cars. Yeah I lost the other idea of what this is like while I was saying that this is like a prison.

    I look around my back still pressed against the truck. I love this. I'm like Indiana Jones. I don't see anyone. I go to sneak around the truck. When someone grabs my shoulders pulling me away from where I was going and had their hand on my mouth so I don't scream. Which I was. Because you never know what might happen in life. Just like the tattoo.

   I try to escape (again it's like prison the guards got me. I'm in trouble. They hold me close so I'm looking like a weakling. I stop squirming and their hold on me loosens enough for me to relax (in the inside I wasn't.) I just sat there for a moment. Then tried to get away.

   "Stop squirming, " They whisper in my ear. In which I get shivers. Who is this?!!!

Jeb sky yes dog dynamic we (again random words that are auto corrected to some words..to let you know it's the end of the chapter.

Hope you 11 readers liked it. Ideas? Let me know. Comment... Ok we went through this process already. Help with this story. Please. I know it has been a while and I'm very very very sorry I will update soon. And this time I mean soon. Maybe even tomorrow.  I don't know. Just soon

  Love you readers. Thank you to you (11) lucky people who are awesome. I will continue this.