episode 1

Music started playing and a pirate ship with a straw hat jolly roger appeared.

When they saw the jolly roger, everyone already knew who the main focus was going to be about.

"A world... Yes! A world for you who seek freedom stretches out right before your eyes. If your endless dreams are your guide, surpass them, under the flag of your beliefs."

Some pirates were grinning at the last statement while Sengoku grumbled under his breath about pirates and their beliefs.

[play Hikari E]

Brook and some others enjoyed the opening and swayed to the tunes.

The scene opened to the Straw Hats on the Going Merry. Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Robin, and Chopper were talking on the helm while Zoro was busy lifting weights. While lifting, Zoro suddenly saw something fly down from the sky.

"Hm? Rain?" Zoro wondered out loud.

"Now that I think about it, it didn't even look close to rain." Sanji said.

The others nodded and agreed with him.

"It's... not rain..." Sanji said with some confusion.

"Hail?" Usopp asked.

Debris continued to fall out of the sky.

Some were confused to see debris fall out of the sky while others had an idea about what might be going on.

"No... something's fall--" Sanji was cut off.

"What?!" exclaimed Zoro.

Everyone's face was either shown in horror or confusion. The next thing they knew, an entire galleon was falling from the sky.

"HAAA! HOW CAN A FRICKEN SHIP FALL OUT OF THE SKY! WHAT THE HELL!" Buggy said in a surprised manner.

The older pirates, such as Whitebeard and Shanks, had ideas about why a whole ship was falling out of the sky.

"Caught Log! The King of Salvagers, Masira!"

Many were surprised to hear Luffy's voice come out of the screen exclaiming the title of the episode. Ace and Sabo looked at Luffy while he just laughed.

Everyone was panicking and screaming as huge waves were created when the galleon fell into the ocean.

"Hang on!! Hold on to the ship!!"

"What?! What is it?! What is it?!"

"YOO" Usopp suddenly screamed as he and Chopper flew through the air.

Some laughed at Usopp while Yasopp was laughing his lungs out at his son. Others were not as amused *cough cough *Akainu*.

All the Straw Hats were hanging on to whatever they could hold onto, scared for their lives.

"Dream! Yeah, this must be a dream!"

"Dream?! Goo--" Chopper was cut off when Usopp's head was slammed into his own.

" Oooo, that's gotta hurt" exclaimed Thatch. Some winced at this while Usopp and Chopper rubbed their heads, remembering this exchange.

Debris continued to fall out of the sky.

"Hey! More stuff's falling! Be careful!"

"Turn the rudder! The rudder!"

"No way that'll work in these waves!" Sanji started. "Luffy, protect the ship! It can't take this any longer!"