Our story ♥

So first to all, I wanted to write their full story and info here in this chapter so you know what type of relationship they have and all xD of course it is not very detailed because I couldn't put all in one chapter in that way, BUT I will explain some parts of their story or some scenes more detailed in others chapters in future ♥ although I will also post artworks made by me or my friends and random quotes in some chapters instead of stories. :D The girl is my character/my OC btw!

I'm almost sure that if you're here, its because you already know who Jann Lee is, but if you don't, you can find his info in the wiki. His story is short so it will not take you so much time to read it hehe. So, in this story I talk about Araceli's single story and her story with him. I hope you like it!

_____________________________________________

Araceli was a young girl and student who loved to meet new places and landscapes, she was always passionate about horror and everything that had to do with ghosts or spiritual matters, so she loved to take a walk always in the night visiting graveyards and forests that could maybe give her some dark experiences. People did always think that she was weird and she was bullied in the school when she was a teen; some students has hurt her psychologically and physically, she tried to defend herself but she wasn't strong enough. This made her want to be a lonely person and to stay away from everyone, so finally after some time thinking about it, she decided to change her life totally and to have new experiences by becoming an exchange student in another country, very away from Uruguay, her native country. Her parents were a little worried about this but she insisted about her decision.

As soon as she arrived in that country, she realized that this culture was very different from what she knew, but she managed to adapt. Her parents sent her money so she could live well but she wanted to learn to become independent, so she started looking for a job to earn her own money. Besides, her parents weren't very wealthy people so she didn't want them to spend money on her.

Araceli couldn't still get a job and she was tired about this, but one day she saw some people fighting being watched by many spectators in some streets at night and she noticed that these fighters could earn money with it. She immediately decided to join, even if she was very scared about it. She had learned a little of karate for self-defense before, but had dropped out due to lack of time, so she had no experience in fighting. When she was about to fight, a young Chinese man with a calm and serious expression warned her to not join these fights, he told her that it was ridiculous to do something like that without any fighting experience. She was very surprised. Who this man was? He not even knew who she was. He had noticed the fear in her eyes, a good fighter knows when he is in front of a fighter or a novice. She tried to ask him who he is, but he didn't answer, he just left. The announcer called her by her name for starting the fight and she was ready, she ignored the man's words; but just before she could start fighting, this man suddenly came back and led her away by taking her by the arm, telling her NOT to try to fight. She got very angry with him and was very confused, however this helped her make the decision to leave the place.

The girl was the whole night thinking about that man of shining Chinese eyes who warned her, she wanted to know who he was and how he noticed that she didn't know how to fight, it was really weird. At the next day, she received a calling from a high-class club, where they told her she could start working as a waitress. Araceli was very excited about her new job and she prepared to soon start working. That same day, in the night; Jann Lee returned to the place where he had met her to see if she was there again, he didn't even know why he had the feeling of wanting to see if she was there. But of course, she wasn't.

Finally, it was her first work day; she started doing her job and suddenly her friendly boss appeared, introducing her to her new co-workers. Araceli's eyebrows shot up in surprise when she noticed that the bouncer of this club was HIM, the man who warned her to don't fight in those street fights and who she couldn't stop thinking about: Jann Lee. He recognized her when he saw her and looked a bit confused while she was feeling ashamed, but no one said something.