Chapter 11: They're a bit Chaotic..

Danny made her way upstairs, seeing that the mess in the toy room had gotten a bit bigger, Dolly now playing with a broken Chatty Cathy doll while Jester was winding up a old, vintage duck that walked around while the two dolls laughed.

Danny saw that Willie had also come out to play as he was sitting in the corner of the room, playing with a vintage phone toy while Danny noticing that Annabelle & Brahms had left their spot too.

Danny wandered into the other rooms that were upstairs to look for Jigsaw, and she ended up finding him in the room with her printer. He was grabbing more paper while also grabbing another pencil, before noticing that Danny was watching him. Jigsaw looked back at Danny before taking off and running back down the stairs, being careful not to trip as he jumped back into his seat as Danny followed him back down.

Danny was a bit surprised as she approached the table as she saw Annabelle and Brahms sitting there now. She wondered how she didn't hear or see them come down the stairs. Danny looked at Slappy who was still reading, then to Annabelle and Brahms who were only staring at each other, and then to Jigsaw, who was once again scribbling on the paper that he grabbed.