Prologue: Andrea Gazenet

Prologue

Andrea Gazenet

"The target is on the second floor." someone said through the earpiece that I am wearing right now.

"Got it," sagot ko at mabilis na tumakbo papunta sa elevator. I'm just wearing casual clothes so no one will find me mysterious. Just kill the target and good to go.

Our mission for today is to kill Robert Swiss, the most wanted person in the underworld. He does many illegal things like selling women, drugs, guns, bombs, marijuana, and more illegal stuffs.

I'm not a good person nor a bad person. It's just runs through my blood that I have lust at killing people but not the innocent ones. I already kill hundreds of people. People that I loved, hated, cared, and the pretender ones. They can't blame me because they must blame their selves for being a meanie.

"how many minutes more?" I ask. Every mission we have limited time to do the killing. We must plan every single move and things that we needed to do for the mission to go smoothly and no fucking mistakes to regret in the end.

"you still have half an hour for the mission to end" lumalakad ako ng mabilis para makapunta agad sa rooftop ng building.

Nasa iibang gusali kami ng target ko para mapadali ang pagtakas ko mamaya kapag nagawa ko nang patayin ang target. We are in a hotel, actually. Hindi naman ako tanga na babarilin sa iisang lugar ang target, kung ginawa ko yun edi nahuli ako or worst napatay rin ako.

The fudge.

When I finally reach the rooftop dali-dali kong inayos ang dalo kong sniper rifle SVLK-14S. Ito ang baril ang dinala ko dahil makakapatay ito sa distansiyang two miles. At isa rin ito sa pinakapaborito kong baril.

My baby....

"aiming for the target?" tanong ng nasa kabilang linya.

"I am already aiming to shot the target. 10 seconds more and were done" I said.

10

I don't kill innocent people

9

I don't kill because I love to, or it was an order to me.

8

I am not a killing machine nor a serial killer. So don't judge me.

7

Killing in a professional way means killing is your hobby and dreaming to be good at it, but I am not.

6

Killing someone you love and important to you is the most hurtful and hardest one's

5

But I have to kill, not for the sake of me but for the sake of everyone.

4

Killing your own friends? Believe me or not I already did that.

3

I hate everyone who do illegal things.

2

I kill because I need to lessen the number of criminals that is harming you.

1

I'm a mafia and most of all, I HATE PRETENDERS

Pagkatapos kong barilin ang target dali-dali kong inayos babalik ang sniper.

Tinignan ko muna ang nangyayari sa second floor kung saan ang target. So peaceful. Wala pa naman nakapansin na binaril na ang isang pinakamayaman na lalaki.