11

it was once again 10 pm. yiren sat on the couch, she tucked the baby in bed 2 hours ago. yoon-oh kept saying he didn't want to go to sleep but slept 5 minutes later.

hearing the door open, she smiled, she didn't know why but she sorta feels excited whenever the boy was around. but she's sure it wasn't that serious, right?

"you're home" she tried to sound normal. unlike last time, jaehyun was wearing casual clothes instead of formal ones.

"yeah, you hungry?" he asked as he put his bag down the table, on his other hand was a box of chicken.

they both sat down on the table with a piece of chicken in hand.

"so.. what'd you wanna do on yoon's birthday?" the girl asked.

"yeah, about that, his birthday's on december 2"

"december- the winter fair starts on that day!" yiren dropped her chicken on the plate.

jaehyun looked down guiltily. yoon-oh's spent his birthday at home for the past 2 years, even though the baby would always hint on jaehyun that he wanted to go outside once in a while.

"do you need me to take him?" yiren asked, he knew that the boy was much busier being the council president than her.

"i don't know" jaehyun bit his lip. he didn't want anyone to find out about yoon, and most importantly he didn't want anything bad happening to the child.

"we'll be careful, i know about his heart condition now, i'll take care of him" the female gave him a hopeful look.

"i still don't think it's a good idea"

"come one jung! when was the last time yoon got out of the house?" she asked. now that jaehyun thinks about it, aside from daycare, the last time they went out was last february 14 when they had dinner with jaehyun's parents.

"fine, but you'll have to stay away from me as far as possible during those times, and promise me you'll keep him safe no matter what"

"i promise jung"

The day of the winter fair finally came. yiren stood outside on jaehyun's doorstep, they decided to go to school separately and have the girl take the baby.

"daddy where is yuno going?" the baby asked innocently as he sat on the boy's arms.

"yoon-oh will go with yiren for a bit" jaehyun said as he struggled locking the door. he wore casual clothes that were a perfect fit for the season and he tightly held onto one strap of small backpack.

"yuno will go play out?" his eyes lit up.

the boy breathed a bit as he just finished locking the door. "yes baby" he kissed the now three year old's forehead and handed him to yiren.

"hi yoon" she giggled,
"yiwen!" the small child then leaned over to yiren and gave her a peck on the cheek.

jaehyun watched them, he was having mixed feelings, but he definitely felt his heart leap at the sight of the two looking all happy.

"what the fuck is that yiren"

"you shut up there's a child" yiren covered yoon-oh's ears.

"where the hell did you get that thing??" yangyang pointed at the baby on his sister's arms.

"he's not a thing, say hi to uncle yangyang" the girl smiled making yoon-oh face yangyang.