I-I DIDNT MEAN TO!

Ahh yes. Suga.

BEAUTIFUL.

Carry on.

Daichi's pov

I was walking to school. Suga didn't call me at all yesterday so I'm sure nothing happened to her. I hope.

Just than I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw was snuggled into my chest. My face was Than completely flushed red.

"S-suga?"

"I'm tired.... I stayed up all night studying and I didn't think I would be this tired.." suga said looking up at me

"Geez you look exhausted, you should go home and get some rest. I don't want you passing out from exhaustion." I stated

"No! I want to go to school! I have a math final today.." suga said snuggling back into my chest. "Daichi your hearts beating really fast... are you ok?"

"I-I'm Fine! D-do you want me to carry you to practice?"

"No I'll be fine.."

Suga let go and we started walking to school. We soon met up with Asahi and noya.

Noya was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Noya why do you have so much energy?" Asahi asked with a small blush on his face

"Tanaka gave me coffee!" Noya said running around

"TANAKA!" I yelled

"To early..." suga rubbed her eyes like a 5 year old would... SHES SO DAMN CUTE!

We got to practice and noya didn't miss not ONE receive. Maybe we should make her drink more coffee...

I saw suga sitting down alone.

"Hey suga"

"Hmm..." suga Than leaned her head on my shoulder and snuggled up to me.. I looked up to see michimiya glaring at her so I glared back and she looked away. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her in even closer.

I put my head on top of suga's and fell asleep to...

Asahis pov

"Guys look!" I said waving everyone over

"Aww their so cute!" Yama said

"Are they dating yet?" Kageyama asked

"They would have told us if they were dating" Hinata said looking up at kageyama

"Someone get a picture!" Noya exclaimed

I took out my phone and took a picture and sent it to daichi. I know he would want it. Noya got a picture and sent it to suga. We both wondered how they were gonna react to the photo.

Me and noya we're talking and I don't know why but I felt kind of nervous talking to her even though I'm not confessing she just give me butterflies..

"Daichi is probably gonna set that photo as his background on his phone" I said laughing

"Really? Why?" Noya asked

"Don't tell any of the girls this.. daichi has had a huge crush on suga for awhile now" I was looking over in the direction of the sleeping daichi and suga.

"Really?! Suga has had a crush on daichi for like EVER" Noya said enthusiastically.

"Holy crap.. daichi is gonna confess to suga.."