Who do the girls like?

Ok this is happening while the boys are still practicing!

Hinatas pov

I wonder when daichi is gonna ask suga out. It obvious they like eachother but suga think daichi likes michimiya.

I don't really like michimiya she's mean to suga!

I have an idea!

"Hey captain! We should have some girl time with the team!" I said running over to michimiya "it would be fun! We could spill some secrets and have fun! Plus we aren't doing anything important today so we might as well!"

"I think that's a great idea!" Suga said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Sure! I think some team bonding is what we really need right now." Michimiya said with a smile. "Ok! Everyone let's clean up early and head to the club room! We are going to have... some team bonding time!"

"Ni!" Everyone said and began cleaning up

We all headed to the club room.

"Crap! I need to go grab another clip board!" Ennoshita said

"Sure their should be some in the boys gym." Suga said smiling

Ennoshita left and we decided to play truth or dare.

"Ok truth or dare hinata!" Nishinoya said.

We were all sitting in a circle and I was sitting by suga and yamaguchi.

"Hmm truth!"

"Ok! What is your type?" Nishinoya asked

"My type of what?"

"Guys. What do you like to see in a guy?" Yamaguchi said

I thought about it and all I could think of was kageyama. I liked how tall he was and how he showed me 'affection'.

"Tall. I like guys that are really tall with black hair to." I said bluntly

"KAGEYAMA!" Nishinoya said

My face lit up with a bright pink. I hid behind my hair and didn't say anything.

"Ok! Michimiya-senpai! Truth or dare?" I blurted out

"I'm to scared to pick dare.. TRUTH!" She said

"Who do you like? And why?"

"This is easy! Daichi! Why? Because he's a complete hottie. He has a pretty big package to.." Michimiya said giggling and her friends laughing.

I could tell suga was mad but she was hiding it pretty well.

"Ok yamaguchi truth or dare!" Michimiya said looking at yama

"Sense no one wants to choose dare I'll do dare!"

"Ok! I dare you to go outside and tell your crushes name." Michimiya said.

"W-What?! What if he hears?! I can't do it..."

"You have to it's a dare!" One of michimiyas friends said

"Yea you can't chicken out!" The other friend said.

They were pushing yama to hard. I understand she picked dare but this was a little to much.

"Fine..." yama said getting up and opening the club room door and walking out to the balcony.

"TSUKI" she yelled and quickly ran back inside and closed the door.

She had a completely red face and looked a lot like a strawberry with her freckles.

"Good now sit and let's continue!" Michimiya said