Beach! Pt. 1!

Yes. Baby yama. Beautiful. Why?. Why not.

Chapter. Go!

Suga's pov

Me and the girls decided to meet up and have breakfast before going to the beach. I was kind of nervous though... it's not that I want to impress daichi! I just don't want to embarrass myself...

I met up with the girls and we all walked to the same café me and daichi went to..

Today yachi joined us!

"Yachi! Why didn't you go bathing suit shopping with us!" Nishinoya said

"Because I already went bathing suit shopping!" Yachi said with a smile

We all were wearing our bathing suits under normal clothing so we weren't walking around in them.

Yama was wearing a loose maroon shirt with off the shoulder sleeves and shorts to match, she had her hair in a braid and a watermelon pin in her hair. she was also wearing sandals like everyone else!

Nishinoya was wearing a white skirt and a black top that was tucked in to the skirt. In my opinion the skirt was to short! No one needs to be looking at my children! 

Hinata was wearing a summer dress and had her hair up and in a ponytail. The dress was teal and looked beautiful on Hinata

Yachi was wearing a baby blue dress that was at mid-thigh. And her hair was all the way down.

Ennoshita was wearing skinny jeans and tank top. Her hair was half up and half down. Gorgeous!

Narita was wearing shorts and a crop top that was black and frilly, her hair was in a braided bun, she looked so cute!

I was just wearing a light grey romper with a baby pink see through jacket. My hair was half up and down with the pin I got from daichi... I couldn't go anywhere without it.

We all ate and I tried paying for the meal but the all stopped me and Ennoshita ended up paying.

We all started walking to the beach. The sky was perfect! It was gonna be in the 100s today! So it's perfect weather for the beach.

We got to the beach. Ennoshita and Narita were carrying bags of towels and sun screen.

We found a spot and sat down and set up our towels. We also brought a beach umbrella so if someone didn't want to be out in the sun they didn't have to.

We all took off our original clothes and we in our super cute bathing suits!

Hinata was nervous to take hers off but ended up doing it... I don't understand why she's so self conscious! It's not like any of the girls on the team were flat chested or ugly! The girls were gorgeous!

I pulled out my phone and texted daichi.

Suga:
When are you guys gonna be here?

Daichi:
We just arrived where are you guys?

"The guys are here!" Nishinoya said sitting up from her towel

They walked over to us and started setting up their spot.

"Holy shit! Ennoshita babe! You look amazing!" Tanaka said running over and kissing Ennoshita

Ennoshita just giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck

Kiyoko couldn't get his eyes off yachi.