Episode 19

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

Huh?

What is this place??

A hospital?

A delivery room?!

I found myself standing inside a delivery room wearing a pure white dress. There're nurses around me, assisting a woman who's about to give birth.

This hospital.....

Huh?

I saw a man kneeling beside the pregnant woman who's about to give birth and he's holding her left hand tightly.

The people around me are wearing PPEs so I can't distinguish their faces. There're a total of five people in the room including me; the woman who's lying down and giving birth, the man holding her hand, and two nurses.

" U-umm, I don't think I should be here!" I said.

Of course, I shouldn't be here, this is a delivery room and a person is giving birth here!

But they just ignored me and continued doing their works.

" Hey!" I yelled. I tried to touch one of the nurse's back. But I was surprised that my hand just passes her body.

What?

W-what is this??

" Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!"

The woman yelled out loud. She's starting to give birth! The nurses are mumbling and saying complicated things and the man holding her hand is also calming her.

" Waaaaaaaahhhh!" she screamed again.

" Hang in there sweetie!" the man said and kissed her hand countless times.

She's breathing heavily and whispered, " Come on baby, come out..."

" PUSH!" -one of the nurses.

" Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!"

After a second, the nurse is carrying the bloody baby.

" Uwaa! Uwaa! Uwaa!" the baby cried.

I can't move, I want to move but I can't release my eye at the mother.

" Jade!" the father called the baby.

?!?!?!?!

Wait--what?

Jade?!

GASP

I-It can't be!

The woman closed her eyes and didn't say anything.

" Sweetie?" the husband called.

" CHECK HER PULSE!" the nurse carrying the baby yelled.

The other nurse ran towards the mother.

This can't be!

" Mother!!" I ran towards my mother and tried to touch her hand but I can't, I'm like a spirit.

" Sweetie!! Jade's right here! Open your eyes! Our baby's here!!" father panicked.

" F-father!!" I yelled.

A ton of tears is all over my pale cheeks. My jet-black hair's so messy and my knees are trembling.

" The chest compression device!" the nurses yelled.