Getting used to Married Life

Start from the beginning

"I just met you today, but I don't know a thing about you other than what you've shown me and what I've guessed. Do you mind telling me some things like what your hobbies are, your quirk, also maybe about a few friends?" The last bit made Izuku feel a bit sad hearing the last bit about friends since he didn't exactly have any.

"W-well I keep track of heroes if you haven't gauged that with my uh...collection of All Might stuff. I also have some hobbies of craftsmanship. The shrine though was one of my biggest tasks yet. But for any friends and my quirk....I....don't have any friends." Ochako looked at Izuku confused as he continued to explain. "When I was little, I didn't get a quirk and only recently did I get one. Because of this, many people picked on me and didn't even give me the time of day. You're essentially both my wife and first true friend." This statement causes Ochako to fall silent, she had her suspicions that his issues with confidence just wasn't stemming from her but now hearing he was bullied broke her heart.

"O-Ochako?" he asks, trying to break the silence. Ochako stands up from the bath before turning around and sitting in his lap. This action causes his face to turn even more red than before because the full front of her body is on display for his eyes. She wraps her legs behind him and hugs him into her. Aside from mentally screaming to not get an erection, Izuku returns the gesture and places his arms around her waist.

"Nobody will ever bully you again Izuku. Never again, you'll always have me by your side." She says tightening the hug. She feels him turn his head into hers and his hands pet the tails that are under the water of the bath. Once again she hums in content feeling his embrace and his hands run through the soft, yet wet, fur of her tails. She feels something press against her and loosens the hug slightly so she can look at Izuku giving him a suggestive look knowing what is pressing against her stomach. She begins to lean forwards to kiss him, he does the same as the world around the fox and her groom begins to slow around them. They press their foreheads together before starting to close the gap between their lips but are unfortunately interrupted.

"Izuku! Ochako! We have company!" Izuku's mother calls from the hallway interrupting the two from their first kiss. They stare at each other being slightly startled from Inko yelling for their attention. Ochako sighs before giving Izuku a peck on the cheek and standing up from the spot on his lap.

"We could have had our first kiss right there, oh well. Let's go see who has come over shall we Izuku? Oh and I'll deal with your little problem later." She says reaching under the water and grazing the tips of her index and middle finger on his manhood.

After getting dried off and into some clothes she has had tailor made due to her tails, she helps Izuku dry off his fluffy hair. Once the two are dressed, they exit their bedroom and walk downstairs to the living room. One of the people in Izuku's home causes his blood to run cold upon seeing him. This change in demeanor is noticed by Ochako who takes the lead walking into the living room with Izuku behind her and out of reach of Katsuki Bakugou. A woman taller than Inko is sitting on the couch across from her talking with the green haired woman. Inko has little Kitsu in her lap and is stroking his fur gently as she listens to the other woman talk about her day. When the two see Ochako and Izuku enter the room their attention shifts from their conversation to the six feet tall fox woman who towers over Katsuki.