Plague x Fem! reader

So... this is my first request by somebody I don't know in real :)) and it's my first x reader to so pls enjoyyy  <3

Adiris is a very strong and beautiful woman. She had to go thought much pain and danger in her life.
Her whole life she just wanted to help the humans but now they fear her.
She knew she smelled disgusting and looked like a zombie but she also knew that one day, somebody is going to see the good things in her.

Adiris was now a killer. She had to kill the survivors. Sometimes she feels bad for what she does but it feels also great to her.

As she woke up, she looked around and saw, that she spawned in the Coldwind farm. It was one of her favorite places to go against the survivors because there is much space to infect them.
She could smell the corn.
She begun to move to look for the survivors. 
It didn't take her to long to find Kate working on an generator.
As she saw her, she started directly to throw up on her to infect her with the plague.
Adiris went after the smaller woman.

Your pov:

You was an new survivor. You don't remember much about your life before you got to this place.
You know that you go to an high school and you have nice friends. Your best friend is (f/n), and they were always there for you.
You remember your parents and that you went on an trip for 2 Days.
They thought it would be an good idea to go on a cute, little farm and it was very fun there.
Then your memories got black.

So now you are here. In an new place you have never seen.
Around you there was corn, behind you an wooden wall.
You looked around and saw a cute, blonde girl with very short shorts and an black shirt.
"Uh... hello miss, can you tell me where I am here?" You asked her very shyly.
"OH! Hello my name is Kate, but you can just call me Kate" she said loud and happily "I guess you cutie have to be the new friend which we got telled 'bout"
"Y-yeah I think so" you blushed a bit.
You were always interested in woman. Men's are creepy, disgusting  and dumb, Woman are just wonderful.
Kate took your hand and pulled you to an generator.
"So... the basics you have to know about this place is, that you have to escape. And for escaping you have to do gens to open the gate! Easy huh?" Kate said.
"Uhm oke sounds easy Yeah... but why do we have to escape?"
"Ou yeah I forgot about that fact" she laughed "there are killers or murders, call them how you want to, which are gonna kick your ass if you cannot run fast enough"
You were shocked. Absolutely shocked. On one side because you got stuck in an psychopathic game and on the other side about Kate saying it as it would be nothing important.
"Holy fuck... what is this place" you whispered to yourself.
She showed to you what you have to do on the gen and you both started working on it.
"When the killer comes over here you can hear an heartbeat. When I hear it I'm gonna warn u and you hide behind that wall, ok?" She pointed to the wooden wall behind you.
"Ok I will try" you said.

You kept working on that gen until you begun to hear an heartbeat.
"Go!Go!Go!" Kate whispered and you hit behind that wall.
The heartbeat got louder and louder and you couldn't even breath because you were to terrified about the fact you can die here.
You heard Kate slamming an pallet and jumping over it. The killer is here now.
You slowly looked just a little bit out behind the wall and you could see her. An woman. 2 Meters high and her body looked like she got thrown in an bathtub full of bleach.
She weared some ripped pieces of an formal dress and she had an censer in her hand. You could smell the fog which flew out of it and a little bit of rotten flesh and vomited.
Her smell wasn't very good and her skin was on some points black and rotten but she looked also kinda good.
She was definitely an very beautiful woman before that happened to her.
But then she started to vomit on Kate and your eyes widened.
Kate started to throw up and just shortly after that she got hited by the tall woman.
You didn't know what to do so you came out of your hiding spot and runned near to them.
Before you could do anything against it, the woman threw Kate's body over her shoulder and turned around.
Then she saw you.
She stopped moving and you couldn't do otherwise than starring at her.

"L-let her down!" You screamed at her. She just looked at you, so you showed her with a gesture to let her down.
She seemed like she understand that and the really let her down.
She just threw her body on the ground and begun to come closer to you.
"(Y/N) RUN FFS!" kate screamed at you.
You turned on your heal and started running like hell. In school you weren't very good in sports but you could run very fast if you just wanted to.
But the gigantic Female was faster than you. You jumped over windows and threw pallets, just like Kate told you to as you two worked on the gen, but nothing could stop her from chasing you.
You could feel your legs getting numb and you weren't able to breath normally anymore. 
Maybe you should have done more sports before.
You could feel her very close to you, but you couldn't run anymore or you would die right here on an heart attack. You turned to her and stopped running. So did she. She looked at you again and you looked at her.
Again you could smell her.

ADIRIS POV

The small woman stopped running. She is so small and her (H/C) Hair is messy and her clothes ripped and dirty. Her (E/C) Eyes directly starring at me. It felt very weird, she was the first person really looking at me since years. And her eyes were so beautiful.
"Who are you" I tried to ask her but the just looked at me questioning. Right... I forgot that they don't speak my language.
But I would do everything to talk to her just one time.

YOUR POV

She talked to me. Her voice is like honey to my ears. But... I couldn't understand her. I guess we can't understand each other.
But I wanted to know her name so I pointed at me first "I'm (Y/N)" I said shyly and pointed at her hoping the would understand.
"Adiris" She said loud and clearly.
So her name is Adiris... I never heard it before but it sounds very beautiful to me.
Then I remembered something, she is the killer. She is supposed to kill you... so why is she not doing it?
I heard the sound of an gen being completed and noticed that this one was already the last one.
I kept her the whole match just looking at you. And even now you are not able to look away.
She started coming closer to you, but you didn't started running like you were supposed to... somehow you felt safe nearby her, even if the smelled like an 10 weeks old cucumber.
She slowly picked you up, being as carefully as she ever was in her whole life... and afterlife and held you bride style. You blushed and looked at your hands while she carried you to one of the exits. 
Sadly you noticed that everybody, even Kate which got healed by Ash and kept working on gens just left you.
She let you down carefully and softly pointed at the end.
You looked at her and looked at the exit.
She is so nice, so cute, so hot, so unbelievable sweet.
And you were an very gay lesbo lady so you took her hand, pulled her down a bit and kissed her shortly.
"Thank you, Adiris" you whispered in her ear and run out of the exit.

ADIRIS POV

She kissed me... she really just kissed me. She saw my face, my body and even saw me throwing up and she still wanted to kiss me.
She is really an interesting, little lady. And until the next time we meet... or maybe the next time we even kiss, I will remember her (E/C) eyes.

Soo... yeah that's it :] I will definitely  work on this chapter again but I hope you like it.
Uh... I would enjoy to write an 2. Part to this so tell me if you would like to see that tho.
Have a great day! ♡
~L