Chapter twenty nine: Red carpet debut

Start from the beginning

10am

Brad and I have just got out of the shower. We took one together to save time and now I'm standing in front of the mirror drying my hair with a towel wrapped around my body. Brad goes and gets changed into some jean shorts and a white t-shirt. Once I've dried my hair it's 10:40am and it's my time to get changed. I don't bother styling my hair as Chris is coming later. I go into my closet and chose to wear a white t-shirt, some jeans and boots.

We are on our way to pick up our outfits but we stop off to get a coffee first. I order a skinny latte and Brad orders a cappuccino. Once we have our drinks we are finally on our way.

12pm

Jen and Brad are back home with their outfits for tonight. Brad's in the middle of making them lunch. Jen is having a salad as she doesn't like to eat heavy foods before an award show just in case she gets bloated but Brad on the other hand is making a cheesy omelette with fries on the side.

(Brad's P.O.V)

I'm making Jen's famous Cobb salad. She doesn't eat a lot before award shows because she's always worried that she's going to look bloated and I try to reason with her and tell her that she always looks fantastic but when she's got something in her head, it stays there. I on the other hand don't care about that so I'm making a cheesy omelette with fries. I'm a man and I need my food.

"Jen baby, lunch is ready" I call to Jen who's in her dressing room admiring her new dress

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and she comes into the kitchen dressed in one of my t-shirts a clean pair of my boxers. She loves to wear my clothes. She always looks so sexy when she wears my shirts, especially when she pairs it with my boxers. I can't help but stare at her as she's walking towards me.

"Thank you baby but why are you staring at me like that?" She takes her plate and sits down

"I mean you look so... sexy right now. Gosh what are you doing to me. All I want to do is take you upstairs"

"I know... I'm sorry but don't forget the amazing thing I promised you earlier" Jen says as she tucks in to her salad

"Oh I'll never forget that and you know it" I take a seat opposite her and we both eat in silence just enjoying the peace

Just as we are finishing eating lunch Jen's phone starts to ring. She get up and goes to the living room as that's where it is and she answers it.

"Jen I'm 20 minutes away" it's Chris on the other end letting her know that he's nearly here

"Okay babe, the doors open so just walk in. Brad and I will be in the kitchen"

Jen hangs up the phone and comes back into the kitchen to help wash the dishes. She tells me it was Chris on the phone and that he'll be here soon to get started on our hair. He's going to do mine first as it doesn't take as long as Jen's and whilst that's  happening, Angela Jen's makeup artist will be doing her hair and I think she's hitching a ride with Chris so they'll arrive at the same time.

"We're here" Jen and I hear voices enter the house which means Chris and Angela are finally here. Chris sets up his stuff and I sit down in the chair and wait for him while Jen and Angela go upstairs. No doubt Jen will show her her dress as she's absolutely in love with it.

(Jen's P.O.V)

I lead Angela upstairs to my dressing room so we can get started on the makeup. She gets everything out in front of me and I get to decide what I want to wear. I choose a Chanel foundation with the matching setting powder, benefit bronzer, a Chanel blush, Anastasia brow pencil, Chanel mascara and a Bobbie brown eyeshadow pallet.