Bruises and Magic

MARI POV

At the end of school, Chloe and I were rushing to get out of the school when we were pulled into the alley that is right beside our school.

"HEY, WHY DID YOU HURT LILA???" Alya screamed in my face." I didn't touch Lila today, you guys went everywhere with her it was impossible to get to her." I answered as calmly as I could. I am still going to get everyone in the class a gift even though they hate me. Especially Adrien. At that they started beating me and Chloe up. We may have magic powers but, we can still feel pain and die. I ended up passing out when they left, and Chloe was still conscious so she teleported us both into Emilie's room after that I don't remember anything.

CHLOE POV

Mari passed out so she could not heal us so I did the most risky thing, teleporting us into Emilie's room so that she could help us with our injuries. When the teleportation light wore of, I saw Emilie sitting and watching the news and then she turned when the light wore of completely. The look on her face was hilarious at first then she saw the injuries and a passed out Mari with blood dripping from her head and went to work on fixing her first while I told her everything.

EMILIE POV

I was watching the news when a bright flash of yellow light came out of no where but when I turned the light dimmed and what I saw horrified me. There laying on the floor was Chloe, littered with cuts and bruises that were bleeding but was still conscious and next to her was an unconscious Marinette who was bleeding from her head to her neck, arms, legs, basically everywhere. So instead of questioning Chloe, I got to work on Mari first because her condition was more severe. While I was tending to Mari's wounds Chloe told me everything that happened after I asked, "What happened and why are you guys here instead of using the front door?"

Chloe explained everything from the beginning, "Mari and I were born on the same day and the exact same time. It was said to be impossible but it was and because of that we both had powers gifted by the gods. Mari got all the powers including mine while I had all the powers except hers. We never knew each other, we met in the 4th grade and everyone loved her, while I was a snobby brat and everyone didn't like me so I tormented her. We called ourselves arch enemies since then but we still apologize to each other. We went to the same classes throughout our lives till this day. I thought it weird and so did she. When this Lila Rossi girl came in the middle of second year of the 8th grade, she spread lies about knowing you and other famous people like our honorary uncle Jagged Stone, I recently became one of his honorary nieces, Mari is the first and his personal designer while I'm his best hacker, he knows about our powers. Mari and I  figured out our powers when became bestfriends, we activated our powers and decided to keep it a secret. Then Lila came 2 months later and lied saying she went to visit you and spread lies about Mari. When we tried to call her out she threatened us in the bathroom, that we will lose all our friends and we didn't believe her until it all came true. So from that day on they started bullying us." Chloe explained. I could not comprehend all that was going on so she let me take everything in. When I was done with Mari, I tended to Chloe. While I tended to her I noticed that she didn't flinch or yelp out in pain when I stitched her, and like she was reading my mind, she said, " I am used to stitching myself up a lot, then Mari heals me completely so the stitches will not show." 

to be continued......