9.Drunk and what.......?!

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

" So... You met him again and...?!" This was Aksha enquiring me about Rehaan while jai went to get our drinks.

"So... Basically he told his story about love... Life...and what can he offer me.. If i get married to him."

"Woah..! Did he accept he likes you.." She asked.

"Hmm let me put it in a phrase he said he is ready to marry me."

"Wow! Thats such a wonderful news. Then why are you sulking like a pig"

"Geez... Thanks for making me feel so good." I replied sarcastically.

" kriti... What's the pro...." But she was cut of by Jai." Girls here are your drinks." Jai said handing our drinks.

" Kriti... Remember the girl from morning ...?" He asked " well ya..." I replied.

" Ha i charmed her to give me her number and also invited her to join hope you guys dont mind and there she is ........let me give  her company." And then he is gone. Idiot.

We were used to his flirtious behavior from the start but thank good ness he never flirted with me though he always pulls Aksha's leg.

"What happened to only three of us.! 'Lets party hard' 'enjoy ourselves' my foot. Idiot. Stupid. Selfish fellow." Aksha mumbled.

"Akshu... We know him right..?!" I said giving her a sad smile.something is going on between these two.

"Come on kriti .... Lets get wasted.. " she said after few moves on dance floor.

"Sure..." I said.

"See... Kriti... All men are same...all are idiots... All are like that stupid Jai... " she said  after a while.

" do you have a thing for him..?!" I asked stammering a bit because basically i think i am drunk.

" huh...?! Thing....?! Gosh kritika! Gosh... If you haven't figured out yet." She said and mumbled but i couldnt figure out what she was saying because suddenly my mind  was  showing me projections of Rehaan.  I must have been totally wasted. I was smiling like a idiot and calling his name out. Rehaan rehaan.........

And then blank...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Auh...! My head hurts like a bitch. How the hell did i drink so much. I am in a desperate need of aspirin right now!!

And suddenly something bitter tasted in my mouth and god only knows how i reached bathroom.... Emptying my stomach was the last thing i wanted right now. I just cleaned up. And noticed my surrounding s Aksha's room. How the hell did we come home.

My hair was all over the place and i was brushing it off with my fingers. Suddenly something hit me. REHAAN  brushing hair of my face.why the f is he brushing my hair.

And then another clip from my head where i was shouting Rehaan....Rehaan.... Fish!! What did i do.... I was so freaking mad.

"Aksha....Aksha.... Get up. " i tried to wake her up.