10.Are you sure..?!

Rehaan's p.o.v:

Rehaan i want to marry you. Tears were rolling down her cheecks.

She was drunk..! I told myself...

'So what..? drunk people speak the truth' my subconscious opinioned.

What was that i saw in her eyes..?!

Sympathy....?! Nah..!

Admiration...?!

God why was she crying..?!

Its 2pm on  Saturday and i am trying to get kritika off my head. This girl whatever she does leaves a impression. Ringing bell brought me out of my thoughts.

"Rehaan...." And there i was engulfed into a hug by Shrey.

"Geez dude you stink! Get off me" i shrugged.

" Thats not the way to welcome a friend Rey" he said moving his head.

"Shrey why did you come back..?! I just kicked you out today morning." I said.

"Dude...! Veronica she found me and then we went for shopping. Dude i tell you this girl will be the death of me one day for sure!!" He said as usually exaggerating.

" oh..! Am  i so irritating baby..." Veronica asked in overly sweet voice coming into my apartment.

"No baby!" He said going all pale.

"Oh... Then I heard something about death of you...?" She said closing the door.

" no baby i'm telling him how miserable my life would be without you.." He covered up but  failed miserably Veronica was smart enough.

"But i heard something different...." She raised an eyebrow at him. And there he goes pale again. This time i couldn't control and burst out laughing soon Veronica also joined me. Shrey and Veronica were together for a very long time like nearly 5years i guess. Veronica was a very independent girl. She is also very stubborn and hard headed person and she clearly is the boss of their relationship not that i have any problem.

I met her through shrey ... Though i didnt like her at first later she grew on me. Now we were good friends, friends who have each others back.

" Rehaan! Its been long time" she says giving me a small hug.

"Ya..! Its been a while. " i said getting a chair from the dinning hall as couch was occupied by them.

"Want something to drink..?!" I asked casually.

"Nah..! We are fine." She answered for both. Suddenly Shrey's phone started ringing. He frowned  looking at the screen.

" Baby... Its an important call from office i will take this and be right back."he said as he excused himself. She just smiled at him.

" So...Rehaan... I came to know you went on a blind date..?"she started.

" Ya.. Kind of" i shrugged

"So.... How did it go....?"she inquired.
Women i tell you. I just smiled at her.

"May be you will attend my wedding very soon" i joked,which could be absolutely true if hell Grace's on me. I never thought she would be okay with 'A marriage without love' her eyes while i told about Nitya were screaming at me that she would never agree but what happened in just couple of hours She really wanna get married? Or was it alcohol..? Definitely alcohol. Taking a heavy sigh i decided to meet Kritika again.