25. Getting used to

Kritika's p.o.v:

"Rehaan no don't say anything .. I know you don't feel the same way... I know it will take time.... I will wait..... Untill your heart reaches mine.... Rehaan Savanth I plan to love the hell out of you.....!" Okay there you go. I sighed loudly. As soon as i spoke my heart out i turned my back to him and pulled the covers on my head.

I could feel his gaze on my back making all the little hair on my nape stand. "Stop staring at me." I said.

He chuckled but didn't say anything. After sometime I still couldn't sleep yet so better of my judgement i turned to face Rehaan.

Rehaan was sleeping, his breathing was in a rhythm. His lashes were dark and long. This was first i was this close to him and just staring at him. My hand reached his hair and started stroking it. God knows for how long i wanted to do that. My hand rested on his strong jaw feeling peaceful i lost myself to the night.

I felt something warm to my chest and i didn't want to get away from the warmth. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting with the sunlight peeking through the curtains of the window. My eyes immediately went big seeing the position i am in, my head was on rehaan's shoulder and one of my arm surrounded his torso while other rested on his chest. I tried to move before he realises but i was enclosed in his strong arms. Awww how i wanted to wake up like this everyday.
But right now this is 'BAD'
I tried to move again this time he stirred a bit and i paused after few seconds i tried again and from corner of my eyes i could see something moving and a loud shriek escaped my lips.'Ahhhhhhh' with that i rolled out of the bed and landed on my bum but the embarrassing part is i took Rehaan down with me.

'Where? Where is the fire?' Rehaan sat erect.

"There is a spider!!! Rehaan.." I shouted all my sleep gone.

Rehaan looked at me surprised for few seconds as if processing why i am with him.

"What?" He asked showing his surprise.

"Spider" i said scared looking for the spider again.

"You are scared of spider?" He asked amused.

"No I'm not... It's just that it came out of no where it caught me off guard." I said too quickly.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really!!" I said folding my hands to give him that intimidating look.

"If you say so" he said in a sing a song voice.

"Now can you see where Mr.Spider is hiding?" I asked.

He chuckled but didn't say anything. After complete 5 minutes of search we found it crawling out of the window and i took a breathe of relief.

"Uff!" I said sitting on the bed while Rehaan stood there for a minute wondering how he fell with me. Heat rose to my cheeks.... Gosh how do i tell him we were both tangled in sheets and i happened to have my arms around his torso.

Rehaan left the room while i was messing with my phone it was 5:30 am. I don't know when my eyes closed and i drifted back to sleep.
It was 6:47 when i woke up again. The other side of the bed was as it is indicating that Rehaan didn't come back to bed. My mouth went dry so wondering what Rehaan is doing i went to kitchen to drink water.

My eyes where stuck to the master piece infront of me. There stood Rehaan unaware of my presence his shirt on the stool near the table. Sweat dripping of his strong muscles. May be workout? I thought. I couldn't pull my eyes off him. He was drinking water from the bottle. He looked..... YUM!!! It should be crime to look this sexy!! He had those sexy tattoo on his upper arm. I didn't know that he had tattoo. Now all i wanted was to trace my fingers on those tattoo.