Ten

Artemis

"Zac I'm covered in paint!" He laugh as the paint run down my forehead. We were setting the baby's room up since she's to be here faster than normal babies.

"You still look beautiful even in paint." I couldn't help the blush that climb to my cheeks. He kiss me and I use that chance to wipe the paint on his face.

I move away and examine my master piece. "Pricey."

He fold his arms and look at me with a smirk on his face.

"I don't like that look,"I said as I take a step back. He use his speed and pin me against the unpainted walk.

"Did I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Every second." He smile and look me up and down.

"I want to paint you with your baby bump. A flowing pink dress with the sunset behind you."

"Ok." He peck my lips before picking me up.

"Enough painting for one day." I giggled as he use his speed again.

Be move so fast that when he stop I was paint free in a pink dress and my hair in waves. "Beautiful."

I grin at him and we walk out of the room and downstairs.

We bought a new house near the beach and it was a wonderful view.

The breeze was picking up as we walk down the beach. The sand was squishy between my toes.

"Here is perfect. The wind is stronger here." He set me how he want and start to sketch. The wind pick up my hair and I just stare at the waves and it crash on the sand and my feet.

This is one of the best days of my lift. I'm going to be a mother and soon I'm going to be a wife. I love the idea.